Commemorative U.S. coin collection with every Peace Silver Dollar issued from 1922-1928, '34-'35. Minted in 90% silver. FREE Deluxe Display Box.
Display box measures 3" W x 8-1/2" L x 4-1/2" H
From Bradford Authenticated
- $69.99 US
- $9.99 US
In 1921, plans for a new coin took shape. The Peace Silver Dollar commemorated the nation's hopes and dreams after the Great War, and is considered one of the most beautiful U.S. coins of all time. Now, The Bradford Exchange Mint gives you a rare opportunity to own the complete Peace Silver Dollar collection - including all coins issued between 1922-1928, and those issued when minting resumed in 1934 and 1935. Liberty and peace shine forever bright beginning with Issue One, 1922 Peace Silver Dollar. Soon, your collection will continue with Issue Two, a deluxe wooden display box, a $70 value, yours FREE. Additional collectible U.S. Peace Silver Dollars, each a separate issue, will follow.
Each heavyweight commemorative coin in your collection is minted in 90% pure silver, and features Anthony de Francisci's portrait of Liberty on the obverse side and the Peace Eagle on the reverse. These scarce coins arrive in crystal-clear tamper-proof panels featuring a holographic Bradford Exchange Mint logo and bar code to verify authenticity. Many of these preserved silver dollar coins are almost a century old, and have been out of circulation for decades, so the opportunity to acquire a complete set is truly a rare one. Act now to ensure you receive the complete U.S. Peace Silver Dollar collection. Strong demand is expected, so order now!
- A historic commemorative coin collection that includes every U.S. Peace Silver Dollar issued between 1922-1928 and 1934-1935, an exclusive presentation available only from The Bradford Exchange Mint
- Each heavyweight rare silver dollar coin in your collection is minted in 90% pure silver
- Silver dollar coins arrive in preserved crystal-clear tamper-proof panels, with a holographic Bradford Exchange Mint logo and bar code to verify authenticity
- Each rare Peace Silver Dollar showcases Anthony de Francisci's portrait of Liberty on the obverse side, while the reverse side feature the eagle and rays of a new dawn, with the word "PEACE" inscribed below
- Included FREE a deluxe wooden display case featuring a rich mahogany finish, silvery hinges and title plaque - a $70 value, shipped as Issue Two in your collection
- A once-in-a-lifetime commemorative coin collecting opportunity, full of historical significance and potential value, so order now
- Display box measures 3" W x 8-1/2" L x 4-1/2" H; 7.6 cm W x 21.6 cm L x 11.4 cm H
- Reserves the entire Complete U.S. Peace Silver Dollar Coin Collection from The Bradford Exchange in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- ‡Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - 1922 Peace Silver Dollar," will be followed by "Issue Two - the FREE display box," "Issue Three - 1923 Peace Silver Dollar," "Issue Four - 1924 Peace Silver Dollar," "Issue Five - 1925 Peace Silver Dollar," and additional collectible U.S. silver dollars, as they become available
©2011 The Bradford Exchange