Complete 100 Years Of Walking Liberty Silver Half Dollars
An historic collection including every Walking Liberty Silver Half Dollar from 1916 to 1947, each minted in 90% silver. FREE Deluxe Display Box.
Display box measures 12-1/2" W x 4-1/2" H x 3-1/2" D
From Bradford Authenticated
- $49.95 US
- $5.95 US
A new day is dawning for liberty's treasures! Unveiled by sculptor Adolph A. Weinman in 1916, the Walking Liberty Silver Half Dollar was greeted with great acclaim, and is considered one of America's most beautiful coins. Now you have a rare collecting opportunity to own The Complete Walking Liberty Silver Half Dollar Coin Collection, assembling an unbroken sequence of these elegant Art Nouveau-style coins, including the hard-to-find first and last year issues. Rediscover America's most coveted silver treasures beginning with Issue One, 1943. Soon your collection will continue with Issue Two, 1944 and FREE Deluxe Display Box and Issue Three, 1945. Additional collectible Walking Liberty Silver Half Dollar coins, each a separate issue, will follow.
A Bradford Exchange Mint exclusive presentation, this historic coin collection includes every Walking Liberty Silver Half Dollar, from 1916 to 1947, all minted in glorious 90% pure silver. Showcasing the stunning portrait of Lady Liberty on one side with a majestic eagle on the reverse, each unprecedented coin in this collection is encapsulated in a crystal-clear tamper-proof holder that allows you to view both sides. Plus, your collection includes a FREE deluxe wooden display box with rich mahogany finish and gleaming title plaque, to hold all of your coins. This impressive coin collection is sure to generate intense demand among collectors, so don't miss the chance to secure yours. Order now!
- An historic and complete coin collection including each and every Walking Liberty Silver Half Dollar issued from 1916 to 1947, an exclusive presentation available only from The Bradford Exchange Mint
- Minted in 90% pure silver with a distinctive reeded edge
- Each elegant Art Nouveau-style coin in this collection showcases the historic portrait of Lady Liberty on one side and a majestic eagle on the reverse
- Each coin arrives encapsulated in a crystal-clear tamper-proof holder that allows you to view both sides, while preserving the beauty and value for years to come
- FREE Deluxe wooden display box with rich mahogany finish and gleaming title plaque is designed to show off and protect your magnificent collection
- A once-in-a-lifetime coin collecting opportunity, full of historical significance and potential value, so order now
- Display box measures 12-1/2" W x 4-1/2" H x 3-1/2" D; 31.8 cm W x 11.4 cm H x 8.9 cm D
- Reserves the entire Complete Walking Liberty Silver Half Dollar Coin Collection from The Bradford Exchange in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - 1943," will be followed by "Issue Two - 1944 and FREE deluxe wooden display box," "Issue Three - 1945," and additional collectible Walking Liberty Silver Half Dollar Coins as they become available
©2016 The Bradford Exchange