Includes one of every Barber Silver Half Dollar issued, from 1892 to 1915, each minted in 90% pure silver. FREE deluxe wooden display case.
Display case measures approximately 3-1/2" W x 12-1/8" L x 4-5/16" H
From Bradford Authenticated
- $49.95 US
- $5.95 US
In the late 1800s and early 1900s Americans shared an exhilarating sense of change and progress as our young nation spread its wings as a world leader. Today, The Complete Barber Silver Half Dollar coin collection perfectly reflects the bold spirit that energized America at that time, beginning with Issue One, the 1897 Barber Silver Half Dollar. Next, you'll receive Issue Two, the 1900 Barber Silver Half Dollar and the FREE Deluxe Wood Display Box, a $70 value, yours FREE with the collection. Soon, your collection will continue with Issue Three, the 1901 Barber Silver Half Dollar, Issue Four, the 1902 Barber Silver Half Dollar, and additional Barber Silver Half Dollars, each a separate issue to follow.
A Bradford Exchange Mint exclusive, this historic coin collection includes one of every Barber Silver Half Dollar issued, from 1892 to 1915 when minting ended forever. Named for its designer, Charles Barber, this coveted coin was minted in 90% silver. The obverse design portrays Liberty; the reverse design features an eagle based upon the Great Seal of the U.S. with a field of 13 stars. Each coin is encapsulated in a clear tamper-proof holder, making it easy to see both sides while preserving its beauty and value. The Deluxe Wood Display Box with its gleaming title plaque showcases your coins in impressive style, and is FREE with your collection. Heavy collector interest is expected, so hurry. Order now!
- An exciting coin collection including one of each and every Barber Silver Half Dollar issued, from 1892 to 1915, when minting ended forever, only from The Bradford Exchange Mint
- Named for its designer, Charles Barber, the Barber Silver Dollar is a magnificent expression of America's spirit of progress, showcasing a classically-inspired Liberty on the obverse side, and a heraldic American eagle that echoes the Great Seal of the United States on the reverse side
- Each coin is minted in 90% pure silver
- These historic coins are individually encapsulated in crystal-clear tamper-proof holders that allow you to view both sides, while preserving their beauty and value for years to come
- A FREE Deluxe Wood Display Box is included with your coin collection, boasting a rich finish and gleaming title plaque worthy of showcasing your treasured coin collection
- A once-in-a-lifetime coin collecting opportunity, full of historical significance and potential value, so order now!
- Display case measures approximately 3-1/2" W x 12-1/8" L x 4-5/16" H; 8.9 cm W x 30.8 cm L x 11 cm H
- Reserves the entire The Complete Barber Silver Half Dollar Coin Collection from The Bradford Exchange in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - 1897 Barber Silver Half Dollar" will be followed by "Issue Two - 1900 Barber Silver Half Dollar and Deluxe Wood Display Box," "Issue Three - 1901 Barber Silver Half Dollar," "Issue Four - 1902 Barber Silver Half Dollar," and additional collectible Barber Silver Half Dollars as they become available
©2012 The Bradford Exchange Mint