An entire set of Peace and Morgan Silver Dollars in Brilliant Uncirculated condition, each minted in 90% pure silver. FREE deluxe display case.
Display case measures 12" L x 4-1/2" H x 3-1/2" D
From Bradford Authenticated
- $89.95 US
- $9.95 US
The Morgan and Peace Silver Dollars are among the most sought-after and scarce U.S. coins, valued as much for their rich symbolism and history as for their 90% silver content. Now, this Uncirculated Peace and Morgan Silver Dollar Coin Collection offers you the opportunity to acquire an entire set of these fiercely-sought coins, beginning with Issue One, the 1922 Peace Silver Dollar. Next, you'll receive Issue Two, the 1921 Morgan Silver Dollar and a Deluxe Wood Display Box, yours FREE with the collection. Soon, your collection will continue with Issue Three, the 1923 Peace Silver Dollar, Issue Four, the 1924 Peace Silver Dollar, and additional uncirculated Peace and Morgan Silver Dollars, each a separate issue to follow.
A Bradford Exchange Mint exclusive, this historic coin collection includes the rare very first and last Morgan and Peace Silver Dollars, along with many other hard-to-find issues, each minted in 90% pure silver and in Brilliant Uncirculated condition. Each coin is encapsulated in a clear tamper-proof holder, making it easy to see both sides while preserving its beauty and value. The FREE Deluxe Wood Display Box with its gleaming title plaque, shipping with Issue Two, is the perfect way to organize and showcase your coins. Heavy collector interest is expected, so hurry. Order now!
- A rare opportunity to acquire an entire set of highly sought uncirculated Peace and Morgan Silver Dollars, available only from The Bradford Exchange Mint
- Each heavyweight coin is minted in 90% pure silver and in Brilliant Uncirculated condition, the finest quality
- Named for its designer, United States Mint Assistant Engraver George T. Morgan, the Morgan Silver Dollar features Lady Liberty in cap and olive wreath on the obverse side, and a bold American eagle on the reverse side
- Commemorating the peace after World War I, the Peace Silver Dollar features a portrait of Lady Liberty on its obverse side, and an American Eagle with an olive branch on the reverse side
- Each coin in this Uncirculated Peace and Morgan Silver Dollar Coin Collection is individually encapsulated in a crystal-clear tamper-proof holder that allows you to view both sides, while preserving its beauty and value for generations to come
- A FREE Deluxe Wood Display Box is included with your coin collection, boasting a rich mahogany finish and gleaming silver-finished title plaque worthy of showcasing your treasured coin collection
- A once-in-a-lifetime coin collecting opportunity, full of historical significance and potential value, so order now!
- Display case measures 12" L x 4-1/2" H x 3-1/2" D; 30.5 cm L x 11.4 cm H x 8.9 cm D
- Reserves the entire Uncirculated Morgan And Peace Silver Dollar Coin Collection from The Bradford Exchange in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - 1922 Peace Silver Dollar" will be followed by "Issue Two - 1921 Morgan Silver Dollar and Deluxe Wood Display Box," "Issue Three - 1923 Peace Silver Dollar," "Issue Four - 1924 Peace Silver Dollar," and additional collectible Uncirculated Peace and Morgan Dollars as they become available
©2012 The Bradford Exchange Mint