A historic collection including every Franklin Silver Half Dollar from 1948 to 1963, each minted in 90% silver. FREE wood display case.
Display case measures 10-5/8" W x 4-1/2" H x 3-1/2" D
From Bradford Authenticated
- $49.95 US
- $5.95 US
The last circulating U.S. coin series struck completely in 90% silver was the Franklin Silver Half Dollar. And it was the first in history to depict an actual person on the front of a U.S. coin - one of the most revered founding fathers, Benjamin Franklin. Now you have a rare collecting opportunity to own The Complete Franklin Silver Half Dollar Coin Collection, assembling an unbroken sequence of these historic coins from all three U.S. mints - Denver, Philadelphia and San Francisco! Rediscover America's most coveted silver treasures beginning with Issue One, 1949 Philadelphia Mint Franklin Silver Half Dollar. Soon your collection will continue with Issue Two, 1950 Denver Mint Franklin Silver Half Dollar and Issue Three, 1951 San Francisco Franklin Silver Half Dollar. Additional collectible Franklin Silver Half Dollar coins, each a separate issue, will follow.
A Bradford Exchange Mint exclusive, this historic coin collection includes every Franklin Silver Half Dollar, from 1948 to 1963, all minted in glorious 90% pure silver. Showcasing the stunning portrait of Benjamin Franklin on one side with a majestic eagle on the reverse, each unprecedented coin in this collection is encapsulated in a crystal-clear tamper-proof holder that allows you to view both sides. Plus, your collection includes a FREE Deluxe Wood Display Case shipped with Issue Two, to hold all of your coins. This impressive coin collection is sure to generate intense demand among collectors, so don't miss the chance to secure yours. Order now!
- A historic and complete commemorative coin collection including each and every Franklin Silver Half Dollar issued from 1948 to 1963, available only from The Bradford Exchange Mint
- Included FREE a Deluxe Wood Display Case designed to show off and protect your magnificent collection, shipped with Issue Two
- Minted in 90% pure silver with a distinctive reeded edge
- Each elegant Art Nouveau-style coin in this collection showcases the historic portrait of Lady Franklin on one side and a majestic eagle on the reverse
- Each coin arrives encapsulated in a crystal-clear tamper-proof holder that allows you to view both sides, while preserving the beauty and value for years to come
- A once-in-a-lifetime commemorative coin collecting opportunity, full of historical significance and potential value, so order now
- Display case measures 10-5/8" W x 4-1/2" H x 3-1/2" D; 27 cm W x 11.4 cm H x 8.9 cm D
- Reserves The Complete Franklin Silver Half Dollar Coin Collection from The Bradford Exchange Mint in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - 1949 Philadelphia Mint Franklin Silver Half Dollar," will be followed by "Issue Two - 1950 Denver Mint Franklin Silver Half Dollar and your FREE Deluxe Wood Display Case," "Issue Three - 1951 San Francisco Franklin Silver Half Dollar," and additional collectible Franklin Silver Half Dollar Coins as they become available
©2012 The Bradford Exchange Mint