Nine coins of the Wild West on Western belt buckles. Wearable or display on FREE custom wood display, a $79 value. FREE leather belt and bolo tie.
Display measures approximately 22" H x 11" W
From Bradford Authenticated
- $39.95 US
- $4.95 US
Back in the days of Wyatt Earp, Billy the Kid and Jesse James, gleaming Morgan Silver Dollars, Liberty Head Nickels and Indian Head Pennies jingle-jangled across the Wild West. Now you can celebrate these coveted lost treasures with this striking Western belt buckle collection. Your collection begins with Issue One, Buffalo Nickel and FREE leather belt and bolo tie. Soon, this collection will continue with Issue Two and additional issues of Wild West accessories, each a separate issue to follow A FREE* custom wood Display Case - a $79 value is yours with your collection - will ship after Issue Three.
Exclusively from The Bradford Exchange, this striking collection includes Buffalo Nickel, Montana State Quarter, Wyoming State Quarter, Indian Head Penny, Genuine Morgan Silver Dollar, North Dakota State Quarter, Sacajawea Golden Dollar, Liberty Head (V) Nickel and Westward Journey Nickel. Each issue in this collection features a genuine coveted U.S. coin and working belt buckle hand-cast of real metal and sculpted in low relief with lustrous bronze, gold and silver finishes. Plus, this unique collection includes a FREE custom wood display case, bolo tie and leather belt! High demand is expected. Order now!
- Celebrate coins of the Wild West with this striking Western belt buckle collection, available only from The Bradford Exchange
- Featuring Buffalo Nickel, Montana State Quarter, Wyoming State Quarter, Indian Head Penny, Genuine Morgan Silver Dollar, North Dakota State Quarter, Sacajawea Golden Dollar, Liberty Head (V) Nickel and Westward Journey Nickel
- Grandly-sized Morgan Silver Dollar buckle spins to show both sides of this legendary coin
- FREE 1 1/2 feet tall, 2 1/2 inch-thick felt-lined custom wood display - a $79 value, yours FREE* with the collection
- FREE leather belt and bolo tie with Issue One
- Each issue in this collection features a genuine coveted U.S. coin and working belt buckle hand-cast of real metal and sculpted in low relief with lustrous bronze, gold and silver finishes
- Editions are limited to 295 casting days, so order now
- Hand-numbered with matching certificate of authenticity
- Display measures approximately 22" H x 11" W; 56 cm H x 28 cm W
- Reserves the entire collectible Coins of the Wild West Belt Buckle Collection from The Bradford Exchange in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - Buffalo Nickel and leather belt and bolo tie," will be followed by "Issue Two" and additional belt buckles as they become available; the display will ship after Issue Three
- *There is a one-time shipping and service charge of $9.99 for the Display
- Buy This Item Now:
- Wearable Belt Buckle Collection With Western Coins
A First Western Belt Buckle Collection with Coins! FREE Custom Wood Display, FREE Leather Belt and FREE Bolo Tie!
- Item no:
- $39.95 US
- $4.95 US