A complete collection of rare, 90% silver U.S. Morgan Silver Dollars, one from every year of minting: 1878-1904, and 1921. FREE display box.
Display box measures 3" W x 8-1/2" L x 4-1/2" H
From Bradford Authenticated
- $69.99 US
- $9.99 US
The Morgan Silver Dollar is one of the most celebrated and desirable coins among collectors. These heavyweight 90% silver coins, many over a century old, have become increasingly scarce due to hoarding and government meltdowns, and acquiring a complete set on your own would be extremely difficult. But now, you can own a complete collection of rare Morgan Silver Dollars from each and every year of minting with this exclusive presentation from The Bradford Exchange Mint. Your collection will begin with Issue One, 1878 Morgan Silver Dollar. Soon, your collection will continue with Issue Two, your FREE deluxe wooden display box and Issue Three, 1879 Morgan Silver Dollar and additional collectible U.S. Morgan Silver Dollars in an unbroken sequence, each a separate issue to follow.
Each heavyweight commemorative coin in your collection is minted in 90% pure silver, with a distinctive reeded edge, and arrives in a crystal-clear tamper-proof panel that will protect your U.S. Morgan Silver Dollar's brilliance and value for years to come. Plus, your collection includes a FREE mahogany-finished wooden display box with a silver-toned name plaque to show off and protect your coins. Remember, many of these preserved silver dollar coins are more than a century old, and have been out of circulation for decades, so the opportunity to acquire a complete set of U.S. Morgan Silver Dollars is truly a rare one. Act now and you will soon own one of the most coveted U.S. coin collections. Order now!
- A rare opportunity to own a complete set of every U.S. Morgan Silver Dollar issued from 1878-1921, this historic commemorative coin collection is an exclusive presentation available only from The Bradford Exchange Mint
- Each heavyweight rare silver dollar coin in your collection is minted in 90% pure silver, with a distinctive reeded edge
- Each preserved silver dollar coin is encapsulated in a crystal-clear tamper-proof panel that displays both obverse and reverse sides, and will sustain your coin's brilliance and value for years to come
- Included FREE a deluxe wooden display box designed to show off and protect your magnificent collection, shipped as Issue Two in your collection
- A once-in-a-lifetime coin collecting opportunity, full of historical significance and potential value, so order now!
- Display box measures 3" W x 8-1/2" L x 4-1/2" H; 7.6 cm W x 21.6 cm L x 11.4 cm H
- Reserves the entire Complete U.S. Morgan Silver Dollar Coin Collection from The Bradford Exchange in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- ‡Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - 1878 Morgan Silver Dollar," will be followed by "Issue Two - the FREE display box," "Issue Three - 1879 Morgan Silver Dollar," "Issue Four - 1880 Morgan Silver Dollar," "Issue Five - 1881 Morgan Silver Dollar," and additional collectible U.S. silver dollars, as they become available
©2010 The Bradford Exchange