Commemorative U.S. coin collection includes every Morgan Silver Dollar issued from 1878-1921. Minted in 90% silver. With FREE wood display case.
Display case measures 3" W x 8-1/2" L x 4-1/2" H
From Bradford Authenticated
- $69.99 US
- $9.99 US
Without prospectors, pioneers and politicians, the Morgan Silver Dollar would have never existed. After the California gold rush, an explosion of development led to the discovery of the legendary Comstock Lode; and a mighty river of silver did flow! The glorious result was the U.S. Morgan Silver Dollar. Now, The Bradford Exchange Mint makes it easy for you to stake your claim to a complete set of these rare silver dollar coins. Receive Volume I, containing each coin minted from 1878-1892, beginning with Issue One, 1878 Morgan Silver Dollar. Soon, your collection will continue with Issue Two, your FREE deluxe wooden display case and Issue Three, 1879 Morgan Silver Dollar. In the future, you will receive additional collectible U.S. Morgan Silver Dollars in an unbroken sequence, each a separate issue to follow.
Each heavyweight commemorative coin in your collection is minted in 90% pure silver, with a distinctive reeded edge, and arrives in a crystal-clear tamper-proof panel that will protect your U.S. Morgan Silver Dollar's brilliance and value for years to come. Many of these preserved silver dollar coins are more than a century old, and have been out of circulation for decades, so the opportunity to acquire a complete set of U.S. Morgan Silver Dollars is truly a rare one. Act now to ensure you are eligible to receive Volume II, containing the remaining minting years of 1893-1921, and you will soon own one of the most coveted U.S. coin collections. Order now!
- An exclusive and historic commemorative coin collection that includes every U.S. Morgan Silver Dollar issued from 1878-1921, available from The Bradford Exchange
- Included FREE a deluxe wooden display case designed to show off and protect your magnificent collection, shipped as Issue Two in your collection
- Each heavyweight rare silver dollar coin in your collection is minted in 90% pure silver, with a distinctive reeded edge
- Your complete U.S. Morgan Silver Dollar collection is comprised of two sets; Volume I includes an unbroken sequence of the first 15 coins minted, one for each year from 1878-1892; subsequently, you'll be eligible to receive Volume II, containing the remaining years of 1893-1921
- Each preserved silver dollar coin is encapsulated in a crystal-clear tamper-proof panel that displays both obverse and reverse sides, and will sustain your coin's brilliance and value for years to come
- A once-in-a-lifetime commemorative coin collecting opportunity, full of historical significance and potential value, so order now
- Free wood display case measures 3" W x 8-1/2" L x 4-1/2" H; 7.6 cm W x 21.6 cm L x 11.4 cm H
- Reserves the entire Complete U.S. Morgan Silver Dollar Coin Collection from The Bradford Exchange in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - 1878 Morgan Silver Dollar," will be followed by "Issue Two - the FREE display case," "Issue Three - 1879 Morgan Silver Dollar," "Issue Four - 1880 Morgan Silver Dollar," "Issue Five - 1881 Morgan Silver Dollar," and additional collectible U.S. silver dollars, as they become available
©2010 The Bradford Exchange Mint