Complete Indian Head Penny Collection 1880-1909
Comprehensive collection of U.S. one-cent coins minted over 100 years ago. Protected in informative collector's panels. FREE Collector's Album.
Panels measure approximately 10" H x 9" L
From Bradford Authenticated
- $29.99 US
- $4.99 US
Known as "America's Coin," the Indian Head Penny predated the Lincoln Penny and saw wide circulation between the end of the Civil War and the first signs of World War I. Own a part of American history with this Indian Head Penny collection spanning the years of 1880-1909, an exclusive presentation from The Bradford Exchange Mint. Beginning with Issue One, 1908 Indian Head Penny Panel, your collection continues with Issue Two, 1907 Indian Head Penny Panel. Later, your collection continues with additional Indian Head pennies in their protective panels, each a separate issue to follow.
These historical Indian Head coins are protected in collector's panels featuring scrupulously researched historical background chronicling the conflict between Native peoples and American settlers. Plus, your collection includes a FREE Collector's Album featuring a handsome leatherette cover to display and protect these fascinating pieces of history. But hurry - high demand from collectors, historians and coin enthusiasts is expected for this U.S. one-cent coin collection and supplies are limited. Order now!
- Reclaim lost treasures of the old west with this Indian Head Penny collection minted during 30 years of tumultuous American history, asn exclusive presentation from The Bradford Exchange Mint
- Included FREE a handsome, leatherette-cover Collector's Album to both showcase and protect your coin collection
- The complete collection showcases scarce U.S. one-cent coins spanning the years of 1880-1909, all minted over 100 years ago
- The Indian Head Penny holds the notable distinction of being the only coin minted during the entirety of the American Old West
- Each coin in this collection is sealed in a collector's panel with information on the major battles in establishing our nation as well as biographical information about the key players on both sides - Geronimo, Cochise, Tecumseh, William Henry Harrison and dozens more
- A once-in-a-lifetime coin collecting opportunity, full of historical significance and potential value, so order now
- Panels measure approximately 10" H x 9" L; 25.4 cm H x 22.9 cm L
- Reserves the entire collectible The Complete Indian Head Penny Coin Collection from The Bradford Exchange in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- ‡Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - 1908 Indian Head Penny Panel," will be followed by "Issue Two - 1907 Indian Head Penny Panel," "Issue Three - FREE Display Album," "Issue Four - 1906 Indian Head Penny Panel," and additional Indian Head Pennies in Collector's Panels as they become available
- Buy This Item Now:
- Complete Indian Head Penny Collection 1880-1909
Indian Head Penny Collection Makes History Come Alive! Indian Head Pennies Protected in Informational Panels with FREE Album!
- $29.99 US
- $4.99 US
- Item no:
©2010 The Bradford Exchange. All rights reserved.