Detailed illuminated village buildings, inspired by an era rich with history and culture.FREE figurines and select accessories - a $75 value!
Justice Courthouse measures 6-1/2" H
- $59.99 US
- $9.99 US
Now you can journey back to the days when gentlemen took up arms to defend the South's honor. This collectible Civil War era decorative village collection invites you to begin your trip back in time with Issue One featuring the Justice Courthouse and FREE General Robert E. Lee figurine. Before long, the historic charm of your village collection grows with Issue Two, Confederate Station with FREE General Jackson figurine. Additional village buildings, each a separate issue and some with select free figurines and accessories, will follow.‡
Available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division, this collectible Civil War era decorative village collection allows you to relive the gallantry of a long-ago time with exquisitely handcrafted and detailed illuminated village buildings, each inspired by an era rich with history and culture. Imagine gathering in the town square to exchange news of the Cause and show your fervent support for the boys in gray. Watch the dashing General Robert E. Lee ride by on his stallion Traveler and admire the elegant, ornate buildings that reveal the gallant spirit of America's Civil War South. It's all waiting for you, but don't delay! Civil War collectibles are always in high demand, and this intricate limited-edition village collection will be no exception. Order now!
- A handcrafted, hand-painted illuminated collectible Civil War Village collection inspired by a pivotal era in American history, and an important Collectibles Market First available ONLY from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division
- Included FREE General Robert E. Lee figurine with Issue One, General Jackson figurine with Issue Two and additional select free figurines and accessories with subsequent issues - together a $75 value
- Each illuminated, sculpted village building in your collection is expertly handcrafted in three dimensions of artist's resin, and hand-painted for intricate detail and exceptional realism - each building reflects the glories of Old South architecture, set aglow with warm, welcoming light
- Historically accurate touches include decorative bunting, flags, authentic uniforms and dresses, and more
- Editions strictly limited to 295 casting days, so order now
- Hand-numbered Certificates of Authenticity
- Issue One, Justice Courthouse measures 6-1/2" H; 16.5 cm H
- Reserves the entire Civil War Village collection from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- ‡Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - Justice Courthouse with FREE General Robert E. Lee figurine," will be followed by "Issue Two - Confederate Station," and "Issue Three - Amazing Grace Church" each with select FREE figurines and accessories, and additional village buildings as they become available
- Buy This Item Now:
- Collectible Civil War Era Decorative Village Collection
Collectible Civil War Era Decorative Village Collection Alive with Handcrafted Detail! Exclusive Collectibles Market First!
- Item no:
- $59.99 US
- $9.99 US