Pittsburgh Steelers "Super Bowl Express" Train Collection
HO scale train touts the Steelers record 6 Super Bowl wins with team photos, logos. Precision crafted, lights up, FREE accessories with collection.
Train cars run on HO train track; complete oval track measures 38" x 56"
From Hawthorne Village
- $79.99 US
- $9.99 US
At a record six wins, they now hold more Super Bowl titles than any other team in the NFL. Honor the legendary Pittsburgh Steelers most recent victory with this NFL football Super Bowl express electric train collection. It races onto the field with Issue One featuring an impressive diesel locomotive. Soon, your collection will continue with Issue Two, the coordinating Pittsburgh Steelers engine, which includes a FREE HO-gauge track set, speed controller, and power pack, and Issue Three, the Le'veon Bell Box Car . Additional coordinating Pittsburgh Steelers train cars, each a separate issue, will follow.‡
Officially licensed by NFL Properties LLC and PLAYERS INC., this NFL collectible is an exclusive from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division! It proudly sports the revered Black and Gold, along with dramatic, full-color art of your favorite players in action, highlighted by exciting Pittsburgh Steelers symbols. And you won’t want to miss the Super Bowl Champions passenger car celebrating their most recent victory! Every inch of this Pittsburgh Steelers electric train collection is precision scaled with authentic details, from the solid metal chassis to the steel alloy wheels. The sleek, classic diesel engine even has a working headlight, and the passenger cars are lit from within. This is your chance to own this outstanding train collection or give it as the ultimate collectible Pittsburgh Steelers football fan gift, but you must not wait! Strong demand is expected for this incredible NFL football collectible - order now!
- An HO-scale train collection celebrating the Pittsburgh Steelers, available only from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division
- Officially licensed by NFL Properties LLC and PLAYERS INC
- Included FREE elevated roadbed HO-gauge track set with Issue Two and a power pack with Issue Three - together a $100 value
- HO-scale train collection is carefully handcrafted with precision detailing and authentic features including a solid metal chassis and steel alloy wheels to bring you years of enjoyment
- Each train car in this must-have Pittsburgh Steelers NFL football collectible is richly detailed with the colors and symbols of your favorite team plus dramatic, full-color art of players in action
- Super Bowl Champions passenger car features dramatic helmet artwork from the Super Bowl XLIII match-up, including commemorative date and final score
- The locomotive headlight and passenger train cars really light up for a fully illuminated display of the team's symbolic imagery
- The heirloom-quality train cars are precisely scaled: train is designed to run on HO-gauge track
- Makes a great collectible Pittsburgh Steelers gift for you or your favorite football fan
- Accompanied by Certificates authenticating your train cars are originals from The Bradford Exchange
- Individual train cars run on HO train track, complete oval track measures 38" x 56"; 96.5 cm x 142.2 cm
- Reserves the collectible Pittsburgh Steelers Super Bowl Express Train Collection From The Bradford Exchange in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection
- ‡Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - the diesel locomotive" will be followed by "Issue Two -, the coordinating Pittsburgh Steelers engine, which includes a FREE HO gauge track set, speed controller, and power pack" "Issue Three - Le'veon Bell Box Car" and additional Pittsburgh Steelers train cars as they become available
©2009 The Bradford Exchange