Limited-edition lady bug music box crafted of Heirloom Porcelain®. Limoges-style hinge, hand-painted. Plays "Sunshine on My Shoulders."
Measures 3" H
From Ardleigh Elliott
- $49.99 US
- $9.99 US
A delightful symbol of spring, lady bugs bring happiness wherever they go. In fact, spotting a lady bug is often regarded as a sign of good fortune. Now this little good luck charm brightens your day with the Sweet Sunshine Heirloom Porcelain® Love Bug Music Box, available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange. Playing the upbeat melody of Sunshine on My Shoulders," this collectible lady bug music box is a sweet little ray of sunshine you'll cherish for years to come!
This limited-edition musical "love bug" is a wonderful reminder to look on the sunny side. Masterfully handcrafted of triple-fired, hand-glazed Heirloom Porcelain®, the Sweet Sunshine lady bug music box is then painted by hand in colors and patterns that reflect her bright personality. Her shell opens on a Limoges-style hinge to reveal a message inside that reads: "Let the Sun Shine." Enthusiastic demand is expected for this love bug music box, and you won't want to miss out. Order now!
- Bring sunshine and luck to someone you love with this collectible Heirloom Porcelain® lady bug music box, available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
- Artfully handcrafted of radiant Heirloom Porcelain®, triple-fired and hand-underglazed for unsurpassed luster
- Hand-painted in cheerful colors from the tip of her antennae to her six tiny feet to the sunshine pattern on her shell, delightfully capturing the irresistible charm of this lady bug music box!
- The Limoges-style hinge of this Sweet Sunshine love bug showcases a delicate sun-shaped clasp
- Her lady bug shell opens to reveal the uplifting words "Let the Sun Shine," reminding you to be of good cheer
- This one-of-a-kind lady bug music box plays the melody of "Sunshine on My Shoulders" at the turn of a key
- Makes a marvelous music box gift for a loved one
- Edition is strictly limited to 95 firing days, so order now!
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 3" H; 7.6 cm H