Limited-edition lady bug music box crafted of Heirloom Porcelain®. Limoges-style hinge, hand-painted. Plays "Stardust."
Measures 3" H
- $49.99 US
- $9.99 US
Like a shooting star, a lady bug is a delightful symbol of good fortune. Cute as a bug and bringing joy wherever she goes, the limited-edition Shooting Star Heirloom Porcelain® Love Bug Music Box is a wish come true for anyone who needs a little good luck charm. With a friendly winking expression, this musical love bug plays the uplifting melody of "Stardust" at the turn of a key - the perfect way to brighten your day!
Available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange, this limited-edition lady bug music box is handcrafted in precious Heirloom Porcelain® that is triple-fired and hand-glazed for unsurpassed luster. Skilled artisans hand-paint every detail from the bright yellow stars on her midnight blue shell to her darling smile and cute little antennae. You'll discover a heartwarming sentiment when you open her shell on the Limoges-style hinge. Strong demand is expected for this Shooting Star love bug, so hurry - order now!
- Make a wish on this Shooting Star Heirloom Porcelain® Music Box, a one-of-a-kind collectible exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
- Masterfully handcrafted of triple-fired, hand-underglazed Heirloom Porcelain® for lasting beauty
- Lady bug music box is hand-painted in bright yellow and midnight blue colors that wonderfully capture her shoot-for-the-stars attitude
- Limoges-style hinge is adorned with a silvery clasp shaped like a shooting star
- Her lady bug shell opens to reveal a sweet message delicately inscribed inside
- Irresistible love bug plays the melody of "Stardust" at the turn of a key
- Makes a terrific music box gift for a loved one
- Edition is strictly limited to 95 firing days, so order now!
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 3" H; 7.6 cm H