Heirloom Porcelain® with stained-glass-inspired butterfly design, lavish platinum and crystalline gem accents. Plays "Wind Beneath My Wings."
Measures 3-3/4" L x 2-1/2" H
From Ardleigh Elliott
- $49.99 US
- $9.99 US
If you love the stained glass artistry style of the master artisan Louis Comfort Tiffany, you'll want to take a serious look at "Beauty Takes Wing". It's an exquisite Ardleigh Elliott collectible music box featuring the look of stained glass inspired by the era of Louis Comfort Tiffany. The luminous colors of the butterfly design will mesmerize you.
Time consuming crafting and an edition of just 95 firing days strictly limit the availability of "Beauty Takes Wing." Demand is expected to be unusually strong, so order now to avoid disappointment.
- Hand-crafted entirely in Heirloom Porcelain
- "Stained glass" design inspired by the era of Louis Comfort Tiffany
- Hand-underglazed in luminous colors and opalescent tones
- Sculptural, hand-glazed butterfly topper in hand-painted porcelain
- Sparkling crystalline gems accent the butterfly design and catch the light with a prism-like effect
- Lavished with gleaming platinum to recreate the look of glaziers' lead
- Plays the beloved melody of "Wind Beneath My Wings"
- Premiere issue in the Radiant Wings Heirloom Porcelain Music Box Collection
- Edition limited to just 95 firing days - order now
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 3-3/4" L x 2-1/2" H; 9.5 cm L x 6.3 cm H