Crafted of Heirloom Porcelain® with hand-painted image of the Holy Mother. Adorned with simulated gems. Plays “Ave Maria”. Lovely rosary included.
Measures 3-5/8" L
From Ardleigh Elliott
- $59.99 US
- $9.99 US
The miraculous appearances of the Holy Mother to saints and ordinary people all over the world inspire our hearts with faith in her loving presence in our lives. The places where she has appeared have become shrines of wondrous healing and spiritual well-being that draw millions of pilgrims who wish to share in her many blessings.
Now, pay tribute to the Holy Mother's presence beside us and her endless compassion for all her children with a first-ever religious musical rosary box featuring artwork inspired by the Holy Mother's appearances on earth. Featuring the artistry of Hector Garrido, this fine collectible is complete with an exquisite glass and pewter rosary and is available only from Ardleigh Elliott. Strong demand is expected so don't delay. Order now!
- A first-ever musical rosary box featuring artwork inspired by the Holy Mother's appearances on earth and available only from Ardleigh Elliott
- Showcasing the artistry of Hector Garrido, modern master of religious art
- Musical holy rosary box crafted of triple-fired Heirloom Porcelain®, supported by ornate legs and hand-underglazed in a hue chosen to enhance the artwork
- Garrido's luminous Renaissance-style portrait of the Holy Mother's appearance to St. Bernadette adorns the lid
- Lid's ornate frame set with 13 sparkling hand-set simulated gems to enhance the beauty of the portrait
- Color-matched glass and pewter collectible rosary bears a beautiful artwork medallion and crucifix
- Rosary box plays the beloved inspirational melody of Schubert's "Ave Maria"
- Premiere issue in the Visions of Our Lady musical rosary box collection
- A beautiful religious keepsake or makes a unique religious gift
- Edition limited to 95 firing days, order now
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 3-5/8" L; 8.9 cm L