Limited-edition Peter Carl Faberge-style music egg sparkles with more than 100 hand-set simulated gems. 22K gold scroll-work, Heirloom Porcelain®.
Measures about 6-1/4" H
From Ardleigh Elliott
- $59.99 US
- $8.99 US
Experience the combined splendor of three artistic legacies! This exquisite Peter Carl Faberge-style musical egg is a magical tribute to a holiday classic, "The Nutcracker Ballet," and features an all-original design showcasing masterful Russian Palekh artwork! Inside you'll find a delicate enameled pewter Clara ballerina figurine. Gleaming 22K gold scrollwork and sparkling simulated gems lavishly adorn the base, Clara figurine, and the egg!
This exclusive, limited-edition Peter Carl Faberge-style musical egg from Ardleigh Elliott is handcrafted of Heirloom Porcelain®, and plays Tchaikovsky's classic melody, "Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy." A first-of-a-kind Nutcracker ballerina music box that's sure to excite strong demand amongst discerning collectors - order now!
- An extraordinary first-of-a-kind collectible egg-shaped music box celebrating the combined artistic legacies of "The Nutcracker Ballet" and the black lacquer artistry of the Russian Palekh Masters in a Peter Carl Faberge-style musical egg, available only from Ardleigh Elliott
- Egg and base are expertly crafted of fine Heirloom Porcelain®, adorned with vignettes and a base panorama that beautifully captures the rich colors and detail found in Palekh Master Natalia Zaitseva's stunning artwork
- Hinged egg opens to reveal an enameled pewter figurine of a ballerina in the role of Clara, holding her beloved Nutcracker
- The egg, base, and Clara figurine are adorned with 22K gold accents, scrollwork, and over 100 sparkling hand-set simulated gems!
- Musical movement plays Tchaikovsky's classic melody, "Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy"
- Edition strictly limited to 120 casting days, so order now
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures about 6-1/4" high