Fully dimensional limited-edition sculptural wreath with 7 illuminated buildings, 13 glowing Victorian-style lanterns, glittery fabric ribbons, more.
Measures approximately 14" in diameter
From The Hamilton Collection
- $99.00 US
- $15.00 US
A cool crisp wind cuts through the quaint Victorian village, bespectacled with nature's rich and vibrant hues. The fall season radiates with new light in a limited-edition Thomas Kinkade autumn village wreath, available exclusively from The Hamilton Collection. Inspired by the Mr. Kinkade's paintings, this decorative wreath has 7 illuminated buildings and 13 glowing lanterns to keep this display shining brightly all season.
Handcrafted and individually hand-painted, each quaint detail of this 3-dimensional decorative wreath offers an inspiring autumn scene from the Painter of Light. A velvety burgundy fabric ribbon, with gold trim and glitter, entwines throughout the wreath, leading to a matching bow and illuminated lantern at its base. Perfect autumn home decor, this Thomas Kinkade autumn village wreath is sure to be in demand. Order now!
- An illuminated Thomas Kinkade autumn village wreath inspired by his beloved artistry of autumn scenes, available ONLY from The Hamilton Collection
- Beautifully hand-sculpted in remarkable detail, with 7 illuminated buildings and 13 glowing Victorian lanterns nestled within an inviting palette of autumn greenery
- Decorative wreath is hand-painted to bring some of Mr. Kinkade's classic artwork to life, including "The Blessings of Autumn," "Beyond Autumn Gate," and "Autumn at Ashley's Cottage"
- It lights up! With the flick of a switch, the Victorian lanterns and villages illuminate, casting a warm and vibrant glow over the entire display
- A rich, velvety fabric burgundy ribbon, enhanced with gold trim and a sprinkling of glitter, winds throughout, framing the wreath and leading to an elegant finishing bow at its base
- Makes for beautiful autumn home decor or a unique Thomas Kinkade collectible gift
- Powered by AC adapter (included) or 2 "AA" batteries (not included)
- Edition strictly limited to 95 production days, so order now
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures approximately 14" in diameter; 35.6 cm in diameter
©2005 The Hamilton Collection