4 panels of seasonal stained-glass art recreate the beauty of Al Agnew wolf images. Panels fit into handsome wood clock display, are lit from within.
Measure 9" H x 7" W; clock display measures 20-3/16" H x 10-1/4" W
- $39.95 US
- $7.99 US
The seasons may pass, but nature's wild beauty forever shines. As time melts from one season to the next you will delight in the stunning splendor of nature in this amazing illuminated wolf art wall clock collection. The time of the wild is now, beginning with Issue One, Spring - Dawn Patrol. Soon, your collection will continue with Issue Two, Summer - Sunrise Sentinel, Issue Three, Autumn - Wilderness Scouts and Issue Four, Winter - Aurora Knights, each issue to arrive separately.‡ As part of your collection, your handsome wood clock display - a $75 value for the price of a single issue - will ship after Issue One.
This collectible wall clock features four never before seen wolf art scenes from renowned wildlife artist Al Agnew, available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange. This custom designed wolf art wall clock is back lit with long-lasting LED lights to enhance the beauty of the interchangeable seasonal stained-glass art scenes. Each stained glass scene fits securely in the wood-toned clock frame and changes out as easily as the seasons. This seasonal home decoration idea will last year after year and it makes an impressive wolf art gift for a nature lover. Heavy demand is expected. Order now!
- Limited-edition stained-glass illuminated wall clock featuring four never-before-seen wolf art scenes created specially for this collection by renowned wildlife artist Al Agnew, available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
- Illuminated from behind with long lasting LED lights built into the custom wood-toned clock frame, just plug in the power cord
- Each issue of genuine stained-glass art in this collection is hand fired to bring Mr. Agnew's enthralling wolves and jeweled-toned hues to life
- Handsome wood clock display, a $75 value, is yours for the same remarkable price as each collector plate and is graced with classic Roman-numerals and a stained-glass inspired border
- Precision timepiece with accurate quartz movement requires two "AA" batteries (not included)
- A seasonal home decoration idea that bring the beauty of nature indoors and it makes a collectible wolf art gift
- Editions limited to 95 firing days, so order now
- Hand numbered with matching Certificates of Authenticity
- Wall clock measures 20-3/16" H x 10-1/4" W; 51.3 cm H x 26 cm W; each stained glass art scene measures 9" H x 7" W; 22.9 cm H x 17.8 cm W
- Reserves the entire Al Agnew Timeless Wilderness Wall Clock collection from The Bradford Exchange in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- ‡Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - Dawn Patrol" will be followed by "Issue Two - Sunrise Sentinel," "Issue Three - Wilderness Scouts" and "Issue Four - Aurora Knights"; wood clock display ships after Issue One
- Buy This Item Now:
- Al Agnew "Timeless Wilderness" Illuminiated Clock Collection
Limited-edition Wolf Art Wall Clock Collection! Stained Glass Wildlife Art by Artist Al Agnew in a Seasonal Home Decoration!
- Item no:
- $39.95 US
- $7.99 US
©2009 The Bradford Exchange