Handcrafted, hand-painted Victorian-style pink lady inspired by Thomas Kinkade artistry. Portion of the proceeds donated to help fight breast cancer.
Excluding hat feathers, measures 7-1/2" H
From The Hamilton Collection
- $29.99 US
- $8.99 US
Support the search for a cure in elegant style - display this very special Thomas Kinkade breast cancer charity figurine! This exquisite turn-of-the-century-style collectible fashion figurine is dressed in glorious pink with symbolic pink ribbon motifs. Inspired by the romantic artistry of Thomas Kinkade, it is specially designed to raise breast cancer awareness, and a portion of the proceeds from your purchase will be donated to help find a cure for breast cancer!
This extraordinary exclusive collectible Thomas Kinkade figurine from Hamilton Collection is completely handcrafted and hand-painted, with soft glitter and pearlescent accents. She is crowned by a spectacular pink hat enhanced with delicate lace, sparkling glitter and real feathers! There's no doubt this stylish Thomas Kinkade breast cancer charity figurine will make a statement anywhere in your home, and it's certainly the perfect breast cancer awareness gift, but don't delay! It's also a strictly limited edition, and strong demand is expected! Order now!
- A turn-of-the-century-style collectible figurine available only from The Hamilton Collection, inspired by the romantic artistry of Thomas Kinkade and specially designed to raise breast cancer awareness
- A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this Thomas Kinkade figurine will be donated to help find a cure for breast cancer
- This stunning Thomas Kinkade figurine is completely handcrafted in artist's resin and hand-painted in pretty shades of pink with pink ribbon motifs, symbolic of the search for a breast cancer cure
- Pink ribbon accents, soft glitter and pearlescent touches lend an elegant touch to this collectible fashion figurine
- A glorious hat crowns this collectible Thomas Kinkade breast cancer charity figurine, enhanced with delicate lace, sparkling glitter and real feathers
- A delight to display in your own home, or to give as the perfect breast cancer awareness gift!
- Premiere issue in the Inspirations of Hope Figurine Collection
- Edition strictly limited to 95 casting days, so order now
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Excluding hat feathers, measures 7-1/2" H; 19.1 cm H
- Buy This Item Now:
- Thomas Kinkade Breast Cancer Support Lady Figurine
Thomas Kinkade Breast Cancer Charity Figurine Gives Stylish Support to the Search for a Cure! Handcrafted and Hand-Painted!
- Item no:
- $29.99 US
- $8.99 US
©2007 Hamilton Collection. All Rights Reserved.