Limited edition. Exquisitely detailed handcrafted, hand-painted bride figurine honors the 30th anniversary of Princess Diana's wedding.
Measures 7-1/2" H
- $39.98 US
- $8.99 US
On July 29, 1981, over one billion people around the world tuned in to watch as Lady Diana Spencer walked down the aisle of St. Paul's Cathedral and married Prince Charles. Now, in honor of Princess Diana and the 30th anniversary of her historic wedding, comes this spectacular bride figurine, available only from The Hamilton Collection.
This limited-edition tribute to the People's Princess is fully sculpted and superbly handcrafted in artist's resin, with extraordinary attention to even the smallest of details. From her lovely features haloed by her glittering tiara and tulle veil, to the "lace" of her bodice, the pearlescent silk-like finish of her gown, her cascading bridal bouquet, and her sweeping train, this exquisite treasure perfectly captures Diana's angelic beauty. Strong demand is expected for this limited-edition Princess Diana memorabilia, so don't wait - order now.
- A spectacular Princess Diana bride figurine honoring the 30th anniversary of her historic wedding, exclusively from The Hamilton Collection
- This exquisite Princess Diana memorabilia is fully sculpted and handcrafted in artist's resin by master craftsmen, perfectly capturing Diana's smiling features and gentle personality
- This lovely figurine recalls Princess Diana's breathtaking bridal gown in extraordinary detail, from the intricate "lace" of her bodice to the hand-painted pearlescent silk-like finish of her gown and sweeping train
- Even Diana's accessories have been carefully emulated, including a dazzling tiara with hand-applied glitter and full length tulle veil, sparkling earrings, cascading bridal bouquet, and hand-painted "sapphire" ring
- Edition limited to 95 casting days, so order now
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 7-1/2" H; 19.1 cm H