Princess Diana Figurine Honoring Prince William's Baptism
Limited-edition figurine of Princess Diana holding Prince William on his Christening Day. Recreated in intricate detail from archival family photos.
Measures 7-7/8" H
From The Hamilton Collection
- $39.98 US
- $8.99 US
Since 1841, nearly every member of the Royal Family was baptized in a silk Christening gown commissioned by Queen Victoria - including Princess Diana's first-born, Prince William. Now this limited-edition The Royal Christening of Prince William Figurine captures the memory and regality of his 1982 baptism in stunning detail. Inspired by archival family photography of the newborn prince lovingly cradled in the arms of Princess Diana, this exclusive figurine from The Hamilton Collection is a truly remarkable heirloom collectible.
From Princess Diana's million-dollar smile to the heirloom Christening gown worn by members of the Royal Family since 1841, all the enchantment of Prince William's baptism day are beautifully captured in this figurine. It is fully sculpted and superbly handcrafted in artist's resin, then painted by hand in stunning detail. There's even a real ribbon around baby William's waist, and Diana's famous blue sapphire ring is recreated with a hand-cut simulated gem. Peak demand is expected for this Princess Diana and Prince William figurine, so don't wait - order now.
- Capture Princess Diana's glowing beauty on the day of her first-born's baptism with The Royal Christening of Prince William Figurine, exclusively from The Hamilton Collection
- Inspired by archival Royal Family photos, this fully sculpted Princess Diana figurine is handcrafted of artisan resin to capture enchanting details like her radiant smile and floral pattern dress
- Recreating the silk and ruffled lace Christening gown worn by nearly every Royal Family member since 1841 - including Prince William - the figurine is lavished with authentic hand-painted details
- Diana's famous blue sapphire ring, which a grown William gave to Kate on their engagement day, is recreated with a dazzling hand-cut simulated gem
- Edition limited to 95 casting days, so order now!
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 7-7/8" H; 20 cm H