Limited-edition Victorian-style ladies dressed in purple, presented by Thomas Kinkade. A portion of the proceeds supports Alzheimer's research.
Measures approximately 7" H
From The Hamilton Collection
- $29.99 US
- $8.99 US
An uplifting vision filled with faith for a brighter tomorrow, this first-ever Thomas Kinkade Alzheimer's support figurine exclusively from The Hamilton Collection, is a beautiful way to show how much you care. What's more, a portion of the proceeds from the sale of this elegant woman figurine will be donated to aid in Alzheimer's research.
This handcrafted, hand-painted figurine is dressed in a Victorian-era purple ensemble accented with delicate forget-me-nots - both the color and flower are symbols of Alzheimer's support. Exquisitely detailed, the figurine wears a fanciful chapeau adorned with real feathers. The lady's sweeping gown even boasts the artist's signature lantern symbol! Strong demand is expected for this stunning limited-edition, so order now!
- Share your hope for a brighter tomorrow with this Thomas Kinkade Alzheimer's support figurine, a first-ever exclusive from The Hamilton Collection
- A portion of the proceeds from your purchase will be donated to aid in Alzheimer's research
- Beautifully handcrafted of artist's resin and hand-painted with luminous pearlescent finishes
- The lovely lady is dressed in head-to-toe purple, lavender and lilac - the colors of Alzheimer's care and support
- The figurine's stylish Victorian-era ensemble is adorned with delicate forget-me-nots - a symbol of Alzheimer's support - and features a form-fitting bodice, sweeping gown and fanciful lilac chapeau accented with forget-me-nots and real purple feathers
- The stylish lady carries a basket filled with forget-me-nots; plus, the artist's signature golden lantern - a symbol of hope and faith - is specially designed into the folds of her gown
- A unique Alzheimer's awareness gift or keepsake for you
- Edition strictly limited to 95 casting days, so order now
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures approximately 7" H; 17.8 cm H
- Buy This Item Now:
- Thomas Kinkade Alzheimer's Research Support Lady Figurine
First-Ever Thomas Kinkade Alzheimer's Support Figurine Promotes a Cure in Style! Exclusive Elegant Woman Figurine!
- Item no:
- $29.99 US
- $8.99 US
Detail from The Garden of Prayer ©1997 Thomas Kinkade.