Limited-edition Heirloom Porceclain® mother-daughter angels. Hand-painted, batik-inspired trims, loving inscriptions. Play uplifting melodies.
Measure approximately 7" H
- $39.99 US
- $7.99 US
Mothers and daughters share a special bond that is strengthened by the moments that make up their lives together. That relationship is celebrated in this musical African batik-inspired figurine collection. Each dual-angel figurine in this collection tells of a unique and loving moment in the mother-daughter dance of life, and plays a different inspiring melody. Your collection begins with Issue One, My Daughter, My Joy, and will soon be followed by Issue Two, and additional Dance of Life figurines, each a separate issue to follow.
Each Bradford Exchange exclusive collectible figurine in this collection is meticulously handcrafted of its exclusive triple-fired Heirloom Porcelain®, and hand glazed for lasting beauty. Shimmering 22K gold outlines the elegantly arched wings and a first-ever, raised African batik-inspired design on the hems of their graceful dresses. Give your daughter a limited-edition keepsake she'll want to pass down to her daughter. High demand is expected, so order now!
- This musical African batik-inspired figurine collection celebrates the treasured bond between mothers and daughters in Heirloom Porcelain® with 22K gold, and is only from The Bradford Exchange
- Each dual-angel figurine in this collection is meticulously handcrafted of triple-fired Heirloom Porcelain, that is exclusive to The Bradford Exchange, and hand glazed for lustrous beauty
- 22K gold shines in the outline of the wings and a first-ever, raised African batik-inspired design on the hems of the dresses
- Each lovely figurine in this collection depicts a unique moment in the mother-daughter dance of life, and plays a different sentimental melody with the turn of a key
- Makes a heartfelt keepsake gift that your daughter will treasure always
- Editions are limited to 95 firing days, so order now
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificates of Authenticity
- Measure approximately 7" H; 18 cm H
- Reserves the entire Dance of Life Figurine Collection in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection or miss a single issue in this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every other month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - My Daughter, My Joy," will be followed by "Issue Two," and additional collectible Batik-inspired collectible figurines as they become available