Porcelain replica knives with imagery of Civil War leaders by acclaimed artist John Paul Strain. Bronze-finish handles. FREE display, a $70 value.
Knives measure 8" L; display measures 9" L
- $39.99 US
- $7.99 US
In 1863, General Robert E. Lee led 65,000 dedicated soldiers to invade Grant's army in the North. Now, these courageous heroes of the Civil War are honored in this first-of-a-kind Civil War replica porcelain knife collection, beginning with Issue One, General Robert E. Lee. Soon your collection will continue with Issue Two, General Stonewall Jackson, Issue Three, Jefferson Davis and additional collectible Civil War knives as they become available, each issue to arrive separately. As part of your collection, you'll receive a FREE* collector's display rack, arriving after Issue One.
Exclusively from The Bradford Exchange, each replica knife in this collection is crafted of porcelain and features Sons of The South imagery by acclaimed artist John Paul Strain. Each issue includes highly detailed bronze-finished handles that feature hand-painted, low-relief busts of the most celebrated Confederate heroes. For the perfect finishing touch, this stunning collection includes a FREE* display, a $70 value. Heavy demand is expected for this captivating home decor. Order now!
- Honor Confederate heroes of the Civil War with this striking replica knife collection, available only from The Bradford Exchange
- Each striking Civil War knife in this collection is crafted of porcelain and features Sons of The South imagery in full color by acclaimed artist John Paul Strain, including portraits of General John Hunt Morgan, General John Singelton Mosby, Jefferson Davis, General Robert E. Lee, General Stonewall Jackson, General James Longstreet and General Nathan Bedford Forrest
- Each issue includes highly detailed bronze-finish handles that feature an historical legend appearing in sculpted bas relief
- FREE* display rack, a $70 value, includes American Eagle sculptures and Confederate States of America logo
- Each edition is limited to 295 casting days, so order now!
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificates of Authenticity
- Knives measure 8" L; 20.3 cm L; display measures 9" L; 22.9 cm L
- Reserves the entire collectible The Legends of the Civil War Replica Knife Collection from The Bradford Exchange in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - General Robert E. Lee," will be followed by "Issue Two - General Stonewall Jackson," "Issue Three - Jefferson Davis," "Issue Four - General James Longstreet" and additional collectible replica knives as they become available; display ships after Issue One
- *There is a one-time shipping and service charge of $9.99 for the display rack
- Buy This Item Now:
- Porcelain Civil War Art Knife Collection With Display
Replica Civil War Knives with FREE* Display! Each Civil War Knife Features Imagery by Artist John Paul Strain!
- Item no:
- $39.99 US
- $7.99 US
©John Paul Strain
©2010 The Bradford Exchange. All rights reserved