Belt buckles feature silver finishes, Robin Koni art, simulated jewels, more. $19.99 each, in 2-buckle sets. FREE belt and wood display, a $100 value.
Buckles measure approximately 3" W; Display is 22" W x 12-3/4" H
- $39.99 US
- $7.99 US
Imagine a wilderness aglow with moonlight, starlight…and legendary totem spirits. They call to us as never before, as artist Robin Koni's powerful Native American-style imagery inspires the Mystic Calling Belt Buckle Collection, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange. The issues in this collection arrive in sets of two belt buckles, beginning with Issue One, Sacred Calling and Mystic Maiden. Soon, your collection of more beautiful Native American-Inspired Belt Buckles continues with Issue Two, Spirit Dreams and Midnight Masters, and additional sets of two belt buckles, each set is a separate issue to follow.‡ As part of your collection, you'll also receive a FREE leather belt with Issue One and a FREE* custom display case shipped after Issue Three - a combined value of over $100!
The majestic artwork of Robin Koni featured on these belt buckles provides a window into a world filled with luminous visions of lovely maidens, silver-coated spirit wolves and mystic guardians. Hand-cast and hand-finished in shimmering silver tones, these maiden and wolf belt buckles are accented with turquoise-toned inlays, glittering simulated jewels and lustrous enamels. Whether you wear these masterpieces with your FREE leather belt that arrives with Issue One, or choose to display them on your FREE* wood-framed display case, these Mystic Calling belt buckles are sure to make a legendary impression. Strong demand is expected, so order now!
- Capture the mystical call of the wild with The Mystic Calling Belt Buckle Collection with art by Robin Koni, available only from The Bradford Exchange
- Handcrafted by the artisans of Addams & Crollax, this collection features different hand-cast belt buckle designs that unite nature's beauty with the stuff of dreams
- Each working metal belt buckle is expertly hand-cast and hand-finished in shimmering silver tones
- Intricate sculptural detail with simulated jewels, turquoise-toned inlays and lustrous enamels "frame" full color Robin Koni art
- Includes FREE 1-1/2" wide leather belt with Issue One and FREE* custom display case shipped after Issue Three - a combined value of over $100
- These 3" wide maiden and wolf belt buckles in this collection are real working buckles, so they can be worn proudly on your belt as well as displayed on your wall as dramatic home decor
- Editions are limited to 295 casting days, so order now
- Hand-numbered Certificates of Authenticity
- Buckles measure approximately 3" W; 7.6 cm W; The master buckle measures 4" W, 10.2 cm W; Display case measures 22" W x 12-3/4" H; 56 cm W x 32 cm H
- Reserves the entire collectible Mystic Calling Belt Buckle Collection from The Bradford Exchange in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- ‡Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - Sacred Calling and Mystic Maiden, and the FREE leather belt" will be followed by "Issue Two - Spirit Dreams and Midnight Masters," "Issue Three - Kindred Spirits and Dream Guardians," "Issue Four - Display," "Issue Five - Dream Journey and Reflections Of The Spirit" and additional sets of 2 Native American-Inspired belt buckles as they become available
- *There is a one-time shipping and service charge of $9.99 for the display case
- Buy This Item Now:
- Robin Koni Art Native American-Inspired Belt Buckles
Native American-Inspired Belt Buckles Shine Bright with Robin Koni Art! FREE Display and Belt!
- Item no:
- $39.99 US
- $7.99 US
©2010 The Bradford Exchange. All rights reserved