19th century replica pipe tomahawks with wood handles, metal inlays, feathers and more in a museum-quality wood display. Editions limited to 5,000!
Measure approximately 12" L; Display is 26" H x 18-1/4" W
- $59.99 US
- $8.99 US
When Europeans first encountered Native Americans of the Algonquin and Renape nations, they took special interest in the ornately-crafted pipe tomahawks that symbolized its dual uses as a weapon of war and an offering of peace. Now, experience the fascinating history of these important cultural artifacts for yourself with the authentically-styled, half-scale collection of replica Native American-style pipe tomahawks, handcrafted exclusively for The Bradford Exchange by the artisans of Ten Eagles Studio. Your collection begins with Issue One, Pipe Tomahawk Circa 1870. Soon, your collection continues with Issue Two, Pipe Tomahawk Circa 1890 and is followed by Issue Three, Display. Issue Four, Pipe Tomahawk Circa 1870 and additional replica tomahawks, each a separate issue to follow.‡
These half-scale replica tomahawks feature real wood handles enhanced with metal inlays, real feathers, beads and leather accents to recreate authentic period designs. The custom-crafted museum quality wood display features a protective glass cover, parchment backdrop and metal title plaques for each edition - a $100 value for the same low price as a replica tomahawk. Due to the overwhelming interest in the history of pipe tomahawks and that editions are limited to 5,000, extremely high demand is anticipated. Don't delay, order now!
- Half-scale replica pipe tomahawks inspired by period examples crafted by 19th-century European and Native American artisans, available only from The Bradford Exchange
- Exclusively handcrafted by the artisans of Ten Eagles Studio
- FREE Collector's Card included with each edition explaining the historical and cultural significance of pipe tomahawks
- Real wood handles enhanced with metal inlays, real feathers, beads and leather to recreate authentic period designs
- Custom-crafted, museum quality wood display with protected glass cover, parchment backdrop and metal title plaques for each edition - a $100 value for the same low price as one issue
- Editions are limited to only 5,000, so order now
- Hand-numbered Certificates authenticating your collectibles as originals from The Bradford Exchange
- Measure approximately 12" L; 30.5 cm L; Display measures 26" H x 18-1/4" W; 66 cm H x 46.4 cm W
- Reserves the entire collectible American Replica Pipe Tomahawk Wall Decor Collection from The Bradford Exchange in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- ‡Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - Pipe Tomahawk Circa 1870," will be followed by "Issue Two - Pipe Tomahawk Circa 1890," "Issue Three - Display," "Issue Four - Pipe Tomahawk Circa 1870," and additional Native American-style pipe tomahawks as they become available
©2010 The Bradford Exchange. All rights reserved.