Limited-edition gallery-quality cold-cast bronze sculptures feature artwork by Dan Nance, commemorate the 150th anniversary of the Civil War.
Measure approximately 10-1/2" H
- $59.99 US
- $9.99 US
Robert E. Lee, Stonewall Jackson, J.E.B. Stuart - the leadership of these great men and many more left an indelible mark upon the pages of America history. Now, commemorate their courage - as well as the 150th anniversary of the Civil War - with this remarkable collection of cold-cast bronze Civil War sculptures, beginning with Issue One, Leading the Way: Robert E. Lee. Soon, your collection will continue with Issue Two, Steadfast And True: Stonewall Jackson, Issue Three, Ride to Glory: J.E.B. Stuart and additional Civil War collectible sculptures, each a separate issue to follow.‡
Imagine the stirring impact of these fine limited-edition Civil War sculptures in your home! Available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange, each is an impressively sized gallery-quality work of art, individually handcrafted in real cold-cast bronze. The intricately finished bases on each sculpture in this collection showcase the confederate flag, golden title plaques, and dramatic scenes by acclaimed historical artist, Dan Nance, each beautifully reproduced in vivid color and detail. Strong demand is expected for these magnificent confederate hero collectibles, so do not delay - order now!
- A magnificent collection of genuine cold-cast bronze sculptures commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and its legendary Confederate leaders, available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
- Impressive, gallery-quality masterworks; Issue One, Leading the Way: Robert E. Lee, stands 10-1/2" high and weighs 3 pounds!
- Each dramatic three-dimensional sculpture is individually handcrafted of real cold-cast bronze in the style of a Frederick Remington masterpiece - at a fraction of the price
- The base of each sculpture in this collection is intricately detailed and adorned with the Confederate battle flag and military emblems, along with a golden title plaque
- Each sculpture also showcases stirring civil war imagery by acclaimed historical artist, Dan Nance, faithfully reproduced in vivid color and detail
- Editions strictly limited to 295 casting days, so order now
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificates of Authenticity
- Measure approximately 10-1/2" H; 26.7 cm H
- Reserves the entire Heroes Of The Homeland Sculpture Collection from The Bradford Exchange in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- ‡Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - Leading The Way: Robert E. Lee" will be followed by "Issue Two - Steadfast And True: Stonewall Jackson," "Issue Three - Ride to Glory: J.E.B. Stuart" and additional collectible Civil War sculptures as they become available
©2011 The Bradford Exchange