Limited edition. Welcome sign collection with Charles Wysocki seasonal Americana art on interchangeable plaques. Stone look and feel. FREE display.
Welcome display measures approximately 8-1/2" H x 12-1/2" W
- $29.95 US
- $6.99 US
Enjoy the classic beauty and sweet simplicity of early American life all year long with this seasonal welcome sign collection featuring the Americana art of Bradford Exchange Hall of Fame Master Artist Charles Wysocki. Charming scenes of country celebrations and homemade goodness are masterfully presented on 4 interchangeable seasonal plaques and hang from the FREE* "Welcome" display - a $40 value - yours with the collection. Your collection begins with Issue One, the current season, followed by your FREE* Welcome display, which will ship after Issue One. Then your collection continues with Issue Two, the next season and two additional seasonal wall plaques to complete the collection. Each issue arrives separately.
Available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange, each welcome sign in this Charles Wysocki collection is crafted and hand-finished to capture the look of natural stone and seamlessly showcases a stylistic early American landscape by the artist for each season. The FREE* "Welcome" display, from which the seasonal plaques hang, features Mr. Wysocki's imagery of a vibrantly plumed rooster pulling a bounty of garden fresh produce. Strong demand is anticipated and editions are limited, so don't wait until the seasons change. Order now!
- Welcome family and friends throughout the year with this seasonal welcome sign collection featuring stunning Americana art by the Bradford Exchange Hall of Fame Master Artist Charles Wysocki, available only from The Bradford Exchange
- Handcrafted in artist's resin to capture the look of natural stone and hand-finished, creating a seamless blend between the rugged edge of the "sandstone" and the beloved imagery
- Each seasonal plaque in this collection showcases a stylistic early American landscape of a different season by Mr. Wysocki, with the seasonal title of "The Songs of Summer", "Autumn's Harvest", "Winter's Wonderland" or "The Joys of Spring" stunningly presented at the bottom
- Charles Wysocki landscapes feature sails and seagulls for summer, a bountiful pumpkin harvest for autumn, Christmas trees and outdoor ice skating for winter, carriage rides and friendly visitations for spring and more
- Your collection includes a "Welcome" display - a $40 value - yours FREE* to hang each interchangeable plaque as the seasons change and features Mr. Wysocki's vibrantly plumed rooster pulling a bounty of garden fresh produce
- Includes built-in hanging device for immediate display
- Editions are limited to 295 casting days, so order now
- Certificates of Authenticity
- Welcome display measures approximately 8-1/2" H x 12-1/2" W; 21.6 cm H x 31.8 cm W; seasonal signs measure 10" W x 4" H; 25.4 cm W x 10.2 cm H
- Reserves the entire Charles Wysocki Hometown Welcome Decor Collection from The Bradford Exchange in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - the current season" will be followed by "FREE* Welcome to Our Home display," and "Issue Two - the next season," and 2 additional seasonal plaques as they become available; the FREE* Welcome display will ship after Issue One
- *There is a one-time shipping and service charge of $7.99 for the FREE Welcome display
- Buy This Item Now:
- Charles Wysocki Americana Art Seasonal Welcome Signs
Seasonal Welcome Sign Features Interchangeable Americana Artwork by Beloved Painter Charles Wysocki! Exclusive!
- Item no:
- $29.95 US
- $6.99 US
©2011 Charles Wysocki Inc. Licensed through MOSAIC LICENSING. All rights reserved.
©2011 The Bradford Exchange.