A first! Sculpted canteens honor CSA leaders and 150th anniversary of Civil War. With John Paul Strain art, leather straps, more. Limited editions.
Measure approximately 13" H x 7" W
- $39.99 US
- $7.99 US
The War Between the States was a turning point in our nation's history, dividing loyalties, but bringing a wealth of invaluable leadership to the forefront in the process. Now you can salute the key figures of the CSA with a first-ever Civil War 150th anniversary Confederate wall decor collection that is inspired by Confederate canteens, available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange. Showcasing the vividly-accurate imagery of famed Civil War historical artist, John Paul Strain on authentic wood drum-style canteen sculptures, your trip through history begins with Issue One, The General. Soon, your collection will continue with Issue Two, The Strategist and Issue Three, The Commander. Additional Civil War canteen sculptures, each a separate issue, will follow.
Each fully-sculptural Civil War canteen in this Confederate wall decor collection is handcrafted of artist's resin and features an aged wood-style texture for vivid authenticity. Mr. Strain's iconic imagery appears in full color across the canteens, while bronze-look medallions at the top capture each CSA leader's image in intricate detail. Adding to the over a foot tall presentations are real leather straps, metal chains and iron rings. Confederacy collectibles always create strong demand among history buffs and this limited-edition collection is sure to do the same. Don't wait to secure yours - order now!
- A first-of-a-kind Confederate wall decor collection honoring the Civil War's 150th anniversary and its legendary CSA leaders on commerative canteens, available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
- Each sculpted Confederate pride canteen in this collection showcases the vividly-accurate imagery of famed Civil War historical artist, John Paul Strain in full color
- Handcrafted of artist's resin with an aged wood-style texture inspired by an authentic Confederate wood drum-style canteen
- A medallion at the top of each canteen showcases a bust-like portrait of an iconic CSA leader in intricate detail
- These masterpiece, fully-dimensional presentations feature authentic details including real leather straps, metal chains, and iron rings
- Confederacy collectibles are always in great demand among Civil War collectors and history buffs, so don't miss this important tribute
- Editions are limited to 295 casting days
- Certificates of Authenticity
- Measure approximately 13" H x 7" W; 33 cm H x 17.8 cm W
- Reserves the entire Leaders of the Confederacy Wall Decor Collection from The Bradford Exchange in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability) at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - The General," will be followed by "Issue Two - The Strategist," "Issue Three - The Commander," "Issue Four - The Cavalier," and additional Civil War canteen sculptures as they become available
- Buy This Item Now:
- Civil War 150th Anniversary CSA Tribute Canteen Collection
Civil War 150th Anniversary Confederate Wall Decor Collection Salutes Iconic CSA Leaders on Striking Tribute Canteens!
- Item no:
- $39.99 US
- $7.99 US