Limited edition of 5,000! Includes Jim Griffin patriotic art collector plate and figurines depicting honor, courage and commitment. Custom display.
Complete display measures approximately 15" W x 9" H x 5-1/2" D
- $49.99 US
- $9.99 US
From the halls of Montezuma to the shores of Tripoli, the USMC continues to reign as the world's most elite fighting force. Now, pay tribute to the pride of our nation with the Heroes Of The USMC Showcase Wall Decor Collection, available only from The Bradford Exchange. Recalling a rare military showcase collection assembled over time, each edition in this collection takes a different collectible form, beginning with Issue One, The Spirit of Semper Fi Plate, featuring the exquisite patriotic art of acclaimed historical artist Jim Griffin. Soon, your collection continues with Issue Two, Courage Figurine, followed by Issue Three, Always Faithful Display and Issue Four, Honor Sculpted Emblem. Your collection will be complete with Issue Five, Commitment Replica Sword, each issue to arrive separately.
Handcrafted under the hallmark of Rhodes Studios, this stunning USMC decoration is sure to bring the proud spirit of Semper Fi to any room and makes a unique gift for Marines. These handcrafted tributes include an Heirloom Porcelain® collector plate, hand-cast and hand-painted sculptural depiction of the Marine Corps War Memorial, the Eagle, Globe and Anchor insignia with American flag accent hand-painted in gleaming metallic tones and a scaled-down replica of a Marine's non-commissioned officer's sword. Best of all, you'll receive a 15 inch-wide custom museum-quality display to show off your stunning collection with pride! Limited edition of 5,000, and strong demand is expected, so don't delay. Order now!
- Display a unique USMC decoration to show your pride with the Heroes of the USMC Showcase Wall Decor Collection, available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
- Your collection features handcrafted issues including a collector plate, Marine Corps War Memorial sculpture, Eagle, Globe and Anchor insignia figurine and scaled-down replica of a Marine's non-commissioned officer's sword, all on a museum-quality display
- Heirloom Porcelain® collector plate is features a vivid portrait of a Marine by acclaimed historical artist Jim Griffin
- Hand-cast and hand-painted sculptural depiction of the Marine Corps War Memorial features the Marine value of "Courage" on the base of the sculpture
- Handcrafted Eagle, Globe and Anchor insignia with American flag accent is expertly sculpted, hand-painted in gleaming metallic tones and features "Honor" on the base
- Hand-cast and hand-painted scaled-down replica of a Marine's non-commissioned officer's sword boasts rich golden accents and the word "Commitment" engraved across the front
- Custom-crafted mahogany-finished wooden shelf beautifully displays your collection on any wall
- Brings stunning USMC pride to any room, or makes a unique gift for Marines
- Edition is limited to 5,000, so order now
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificates of Authenticity
- Complete display measures approximately 15" W x 9" H x 5-1/2" D; 38.1 cm L x 22.9 cm H x 14 cm D; plate measures 7-1/2" in diameter; 19.1 cm in diameter; sword replica measures 17" L; 43.2 cm L
- Reserves the entire collectible Heroes of the USMC Showcase Wall Decor Collection from The Bradford Exchange in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - The Spirit of Semper Fi Plate," will be followed by "Issue Two - Courage Figurine," "Issue Three - Always Faithful Display," "Issue Four - Honor Sculpted Emblem," and will be complete with "Issue Five - Commitment Replica Sword"
Officially Licensed Product of the United States Marine Corps.
©2012 James Griffin
©2011 The Bradford Exchange. All rights reserved.