"Seven Days Of Creation" Art Glass Dreidel Collection
First-ever limited-edition handcrafted art glass dreidel collection featuring creation art by Israeli artist Yair Emanuel. Sculpted stands included.
Measure approximately 4-1/2" H
- $39.99 US
- $7.99 US
All around the world, the Jewish celebration of Hanukkah begins with the lighting of the menorah. Now, this first-ever Seven Days of Creation Dreidel Figurine Collection celebrates that wondrous time with stunning art glass dreidels. Inspired by the traditions of family and friends gathering together, sharing tales of faith while children play with spinning dreidels, this extraordinary collection begins with Issue One, Let There Be Light. Your next glass dreidel to arrive will be Issue Two, Let the Waters Separate from the Sky. Soon your collection will continue with Issue Three, and additional collectible art glass dreidels, each a separate issue to follow.
Each heirloom-quality limited-edition dreidel in this collection depicts one of the seven days of creation. They are meticulously handcrafted in genuine art glass, perfectly capturing the vibrant creation artwork of renowned Israeli artist Yair Emanuel in his Bradford Exchange artist debut. Each jewel-tone glass dreidel is embellished with bas-relief details, along with golden raised-relief Hebrew letters representing words of wisdom. Separate, sculpted stands are included, each hand-painted to recall Jerusalem stone and bearing a golden title inscription. Strong demand is expected for this extraordinary premiere art glass dreidel collection, so don't wait. Order now!
- An elegant new spin on cherished traditions is showcased in this first-ever collection of art glass dreidels featuring the creation artwork of renowned Israeli artist Yair Emanuel, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
- In his Bradford Exchange artist premiere, renowned Israeli artist Yair Emanuel's stunning artwork depicting the seven days of creation is beautifully recreated on the sides of each dreidel
- Each heirloom-quality dreidel in this collection is meticulously handcrafted of genuine art glass in jewel-tone hues and embellished with bas-relief details
- Golden raised-relief Hebrew letters adorn the sides of each art glass dreidel, eloquently representing words of wisdom
- Sculpted stands are part of each collectible dreidel, each hand-painted to recall Jerusalem stone and bearing a golden title inscription
- Editions limited to 95 firing days, so order now
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificates of Authenticity
- Measure approximately 4-1/2" H; 11.4 cm H
- Reserves the entire collectible Seven Days Of Creation Dreidel Figurine Collection from The Bradford Exchange in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - Let There Be Light," will be followed by "Issue Two - Let the Waters Separate from the Sky," and additional collectible art glass dreidels as they become available
©2011 The Bradford Exchange