Limited-edition first-ever Native American-inspired sculptural dreamcatchers with artwork by Carol Cavalaris. Real leather lacing, feathers and more.
Dreamcatchers overall measure approximately 8" W x 13-1/2" H
- $49.99 US
- $9.99 US
Few artists visualize the power of dreams as compellingly as Carol Cavalaris. Now, in a Collectibles Market Premiere presentation, this Native American-Inspired collector plate collection showcases her visionary work at the heart of spectacular sculptural dreamcatchers, beginning with Issue One, Souls of the Night. Soon your collection will continue with Issue Two, Twilight Song, Issue Three, Echoes of the Wilderness and additional Native American-inspired dreamcatchers, each a separate issue to follow.
A Bradford Exchange exclusive, this limited-edition collector plate collection faithfully recreates Ms. Cavalaris' artwork in full color and is masterfully crafted in the artistic traditions of the Knowles China Company. Each collectible dreamcatcher in the collection is showcased with a hand-cast dreamcatcher frame that is hand-painted to recall the look of real birch bark, and embellished with turquoise-hued accents, real leather lacing, real feathers and beads. More Native American-style decorative motifs, including miniature woven dreamcatchers and arrowheads add to the dramatic appeal of each issue. Strong demand is expected for this bold Native American-inspired dreamcatcher collection, so hurry. Order now!
- A Collectibles Market Premiere presentation of acclaimed artist Carol Cavalaris visionary artwork in a Native American-inspired collector plate collection available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
- In her Bradford Exchange debut, artist Carol Cavalaris' compelling artwork expressing the mystery and power of dreams and spirit animals is superbly recreated in vivid color and detail on each stunning issue
- Each dramatic collector plate in the collection is masterfully crafted of artist's resin in the artistic traditions of the Knowles China Company
- Dreamcatcher frames, each hand-cast and hand-painted to recall the look of real birch bark, provide unique showcases for the collector plates
- Turquoise-hued embellishments, real leather lacing, real feathers and beads adorn each Native American-inspired dreamcatcher
- More Native American-style decorative motifs, including miniature woven dreamcatchers, arrowheads and more, add to the dramatic appeal of each issue
- Editions limited to 295 casting days, so order now!
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificates authenticating your collectibles as originals from The Bradford Exchange
- Individual collector plates measure approximately 6-1/2" in diameter; 16.5 cm in diameter; dreamcatchers overall measure approximately 8" W x 13-1/2" H; 20.3 cm W x 34.3 cm H
- Reserves the entire Visions Of The Spirits Collector Plate Collection from The Bradford Exchange in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - Souls of the Night," will be followed by "Issue Two - Twilight Song," "Issue Three - Echoes of the Wilderness" and additional issue of collectible Native American-inspired dreamcatcher collector plates as they become available
©2012 The Bradford Exchange. All rights reserved.