A FIRST! Limited-edition collection of detailed Native American-inspired breastplates hanging from pipe tomahawks, each with wolf art by Al Agnew.
Measure approximately 8" W x 8" H
- $39.95 US
- $8.99 US
In times past, the elaborately handcrafted ceremonial breastplates of the Plains Indians were highly prized status symbols, as were their hand-carved, intricately detailed peace pipe tomahawks. Both functional and ceremonial, these fascinating relics of our rich indigenous cultures now inspire this stunning first-ever Spirit of the Wolf Wall Decor Collection, featuring the powerful wolf art of acclaimed artist Al Agnew. This intriguing collection begins with Issue One, Sacred Sentinels. Soon, your collection will continue with Issue Two and additional collectible Native American-inspired breastplates and pipe tomahawks showcasing Al Agnew wolf art, each a separate issue to follow.
Available ONLY from The Bradford Exchange, each of the dramatic Native American-inspired decorative breastplates in this collection is handcrafted, recreating the look of a traditional Native American-designed breastplate in artist's resin with real leather fringe and strapping, wooden beads and natural feathers. The sculpted pipe tomahawks are hand-finished in silver metallic paint, and display bold sculpted wolves' heads. Thrilling works of Al Agnew wolf art are superbly recreated in vivid color and detail on both the breastplates and tomahawk blades. Native American-inspired medallions add bold finishing touches. Strong demand is expected for this extraordinary limited-edition collection, so don't wait, order now!
- The ceremonial breastplates and peace pipe tomahawks of Native American cultures inspire this stunning first-ever Spirit of the Wolf Wall Decor Collection featuring the wolf art of acclaimed artist Al Agnew, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
- Mr. Agnew's thrilling wolf art, renowned for its lifelike power, is superbly recreated in vivid color and detail on each decorative breastplate and pipe tomahawk blade
- Each of the intriguing works of art in this collection is handcrafted in artist's resin to recreate the look of traditional Native American-style breastplates hanging from sculpted peace pipe tomahawks
- Astonishingly detailed, each breastplate is adorned with real leather fringe and strapping, wooden beads, and natural feathers
- Individually hand-painted sculptural wolf heads are displayed on each pipe tomahawk
- Native American-inspired medallions, enhanced with even more beads and feathers, add bold finishing touches
- Hanging device included for easy display
- Editions limited to 295 casting days, so order now!
- Hand-numbered and accompanied by matching Certificates authenticating your wall decor collection is an original from The Bradford Exchange
- Measure approximately 8" W x 8" H; 20.3 cm W x 20.3 cm H
- Reserves the entire collectible Spirit Of The Wolf Wall Decor Collection from The Bradford Exchange in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - Sacred Sentinels," will be followed by "Issue Two" and additional collectible Native American-inspired breastplates with pipe tomahawks and Al Agnew wolf art as they become available
- Buy This Item Now:
- Al Agnew "Spirit Of The Wolf" Wall Decor Collection
Spirit of the Wolf Wall Decor Collection with Al Agnew Wolf Art on Native American-Inspired Breastplates and Pipe Tomahawks!
- Item no:
- $39.95 US
- $8.99 US
©2013 The Bradford Exchange. All rights reserved.