A limited-edition FIRST! 12 porcelain collector plates premiere art of Barry Price. Custom display, a $130 value, customized with a family name.
Plates measure 7-3/4" W x 6-1/2" H; display measures 10-1/4" W x 23-5/8" H
Barreling across the landscape of history, our iconic steam trains have become powerful expressions of a vanished age of innovation and discovery. Now, an heirloom-quality collection of steam train collector plates captures the glory of that age within the framework of a perpetual wall calendar. Only from The Bradford Exchange in a limited edition, the first-ever Seasons of Steam Personalized Perpetual Calendar Collection rolls into your home with Issue One, the most current month. Soon your collection will continue with Issue Two, the display and followed by Issue Three and additional steam train collector plates, each a separate issue to follow. As part of your collection, the custom wooden display - a $130 value, yours for the price of a single collector plate - and 57 custom date and special occasion tiles will ship as Issue Two.
Proudly premiering the acclaimed steam train visions of Barry Price, a highly-revered railroad artist, each of the Heirloom Porcelain® collector plates, one for each month, in this powerful collection showcases a famous railway icon, like the Flying Scotsman, Blackmoor Vale-Golden Arrow and more. Best of all, your wooden display, impressively sized at almost 2 feet tall, is personalized with your family's name, emblazoned in golden lettering for a one-of-a-kind presentation. If you've ever imagined riding the rails across fresh green fields in the summer, crossing tall bridges amid glowing trees in the fall and welcoming the warmth of a country station in winter's snows, this handsome collection of steam train collector plates is an intoxicating trip you don't want to miss. Barry Price's railroad art is highly prized, and strong demand is expected. Hurry and order now!
- A first-ever collection of steam train collector plates premiering the art of acclaimed railroad artist Barry Price is showcased in the Seasons of Steam Personalized Perpetual Calendar Collection, only from The Bradford Exchange
- Personalize it! Provide your family name to grace the top of this handsome perpetual wall calendar
- Each of the captivating steam train collector plates in this collection, one for each month, showcases the acclaimed vision of Barry Price, a highly-revered railroad artist, capturing iconic steam engines in seasonal settings throughout the year
- Included with the collection, a custom wooden display rack - a $130 value, for the same price as a single collector plate - and 57 custom-designed date and special occasion and blank tiles (they slide easily into place on the display), to be shipped after Issue One
- Collector plates are expertly crafted of museum-quality Heirloom Porcelain®, are rimmed with golden borders and feature the name of the month across the train artwork
- The custom-designed wooden display boasts a rich walnut finish and is handsomely decorated with sculpted locomotive symbol
- The calendar display is shipped with parts, hanging hardware and instructions for easy and immediate wall display
- Editions strictly limited to just 95 firing days for the plates, so order now!
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificates of Authenticity, one for each plate
- Plates measure 7-3/4" W x 6-1/2" H; 19.7 cm W x 16.5 cm H; wooden calendar display measures 10-1/4" W x 23-5/8" H; 26 cm W x 60 cm H
- Reserves the entire collectible Seasons of Steam Personalized Perpetual Calendar Collection from The Bradford Exchange in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review about one every month or two (pending availability) at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - the most current month" will be followed by "Issue Two - the calendar display and tiles," and additional steam train collector plates as they become available
©2013 The Bradford Exchange All rights reserved