Limited-edition hand-sculpted, hand-painted eagle sculpture collection celebrates the beauty of eagles. Mahogany-finished bases; title plaques.
Measure approximately 10-1/2" H
- $69.99 US
- $10.99 US
Considered a "sea eagle" because it requires large areas of open water from which to feed, the mighty bald eagle is something to celebrate. Now, you can honor this magnificent creature with the stunning Crystal Waters Sculpture Collection in a limited edition, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange. Your collection begins with Issue One, Reflections of Majesty. Soon your collection will continue with Issue Two, Soaring Splendor, Issue Three, Graceful Visions, and additional lifelike eagle sculptures, each a separate issue, will follow.
Each wildlife sculpture in this collection is hand-sculpted, hand-painted and features a mixed media presentation celebrating these magnificent raptors in their natural environment. Issue One showcases the eagle with three mirrors set in a concentric-circle design to create the illusion of the water's surface and a "ripple effect" of the eagle's reflection in crystal waters. Each issue showcases delightful lifelike details including striking outstretched wings and powerful talons. Plus, a mahogany-finished base and title plaque add the perfect finishing touches for a museum quality presentation. Strong demand is expected for this unique gallery-inspired American bald eagle collection, so order now!
- Celebrate the beauty of eagles depicted in their natural environment with the stunning Crystal Waters Sculpture Collection, available only from The Bradford Exchange
- Each wildlife sculpture in this collection is hand-sculpted and hand-painted in collector-quality artist's resin to capture every vivid detail
- The gallery-inspired mixed media sculptures celebrate these magnificent raptors in their natural surroundings; Issue One showcases 3 mirrors set in a concentric-circle design to create the illusion of the water's surface and a "ripple effect" of the eagle's reflection in crystal waters
- Each issue showcases delightful lifelike details including striking outstretched wings and powerful talons
- A mahogany-finished base and silvery title plaque add the perfect finishing touches to each issue
- Editions are limited to 295 casting days, so order now!
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificates of Authenticity
- Measure approximately 10-1/2" H; 26.7 cm H
- Reserves the entire collectible Crystal Waters Sculpture Collection from The Bradford Exchange in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - Reflections of Majesty," will be followed by "Issue Two - Soaring Splendor," "Issue Three - Graceful Visions," and additional eagle sculptures as they become available