Limited-edition unicorn figurine embodies the spirit of peace and showcases Nene Thomas' beloved "Daybreak" art. With Swarovski® crystals.
Measures approximately 7" H
From The Hamilton Collection
- $39.98 US
- $8.99 US
Are you ready to find peace in a land of unicorns and fairy guides? Enter the world of renowned fantasy artist Nene Thomas and escape with beauty, enchantment and magic. This limited-edition mystical unicorn figurine embodies the spirit of peace in a striking approach to collectible fantasy sculptures that incorporates Ms. Thomas' beloved "Daybreak" art in an exciting and breathtaking design.
Available exclusively from The Hamilton Collection, this Unicorn of Peace captures Ms. Thomas' vision across its outstretched wings; and the rest of the detailing is equally stunning. Notice how the clear crystal ball echoes the orbs in Nene's painting, the pink and red hues of the figurine blending harmoniously. There's even a butterfly following the fairy that alights near the unicorn's ear. Hand-painted with pearlescents and sparkling with the sharp fire of ten genuine Swarovski® crystals, this mystical unicorn figurine is ready to usher you to a different time and place. Let wings carry you onward and order now!
California Residents click here for Proposition 65 notice.
- A limited-edition unicorn figurine embodying the spirit of peace, available only from The Hamilton Collection
- This mystical unicorn figurine showcases "Daybreak" - beloved fairy artwork by renowned fantasy artist Nene Thomas - across its wings
- Your Unicorn of Peace is handcrafted in artist's resin and hand-painted with pearlescents and pink and red hues
- Rich detailed accents include a pink metallic horn, ten genuine Swarovski® crystals and a clear crystal ball that mirror the orb found in Nene's artwork
- Premiere issue in the Spirit of the Unicorn Fairies Figurine Collection
- This exclusive mystical unicorn figurine makes an inspiring addition to your own collection, and a great gift for any fan of Nene Thomas
- Edition is limited to 95 casting days, so order now
- Hand-numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures approximately 7" H; 17.7 cm H
©2010 The Hamilton Collection. All Rights Reserved.