Fully licensed 1:24 scale die-cast replica of Mark Martin's No. 5 Carquest 2010 Chevrolet. Over 100 parts, opening hood and trunk, DIN.
From The Hamilton Collection
- $109.99 US
- $18.00 US
Hit the track in vivid flying colors with NASCAR® racecar driver Mark Martin. This collectible No. 5 Chevrolet diecast collectible car sports his red, white and blue CARQUEST paint scheme, as premiered during the 2010 Sprint Cup Season. This dynamic collectible Mark Martin tribute is fully licensed by Hendrick Motorsports, and is available from Motorsport Editions.
Featuring a diecast body and chassis, manufacturer-specific engine detail, opening hood and trunk, accurate header contour, detailed interior and simulated exhaust openings, this exciting Mark Martin diecast collectible car is crafted with over 100 individual parts. Plus, it's imprinted with a special DIN for registration of your prized collectible. Fire things up with this stunning tribute. Strong demand is expected, so order now!
- A dynamic diecast car replica of Mark Martin's No. 5 Chevrolet, available from Motorsport Editions
- Fully licensed by Hendrick Motorsports
- 1:24 scale replica of Mark Martin's No. 5 Chevrolet features over 100 total parts
- Sports a special red, white and blue CARQUEST paint scheme, as premiered in the 2010 Sprint Cup Series
- This Mark Martin collectible diecast car is precision engineered by Motorsports Authentics
- Key features include a diecast body and chassis, manufacturer-specific engine detail, accurate header contour, simulated exhaust openings and opening hood and trunk
- A Diecast Identification Number is visible through the back window for registration of your collectible
- Makes an exciting 2010 Sprint Cup Season collectible for you, or a super-charged gift for any Mark Martin fan
- 1:24 scale measures 8-1/2" L; 21.6 cm L
©2010 The Hamilton Collection. All Rights Reserved.