Fully licensed 1:24 scale diecast of Mark Martin's #5 Carquest 2010 Sprint Cup car. Precision engineered, 100+ parts, opening hood/ trunk, DIN.
1:24 scale measures 8-1/2" L
From The Hamilton Collection
- $109.99 US
- $18.00 US
In a flash of red, white and blue, NASCAR® racecar driver Mark Martin is revved up and ready to commemorate our American soldiers. Introducing a collectible No. 5 Carquest 2010 Sprint Cup diecast car sporting a bold patriotic paint scheme, as premiered during the 2010 Sprint Cup Season. This impressive Mark Martin collectible is fully licensed by Hendrick Motorsports, and is available from Motorsport Editions.
Featuring a diecast body and chassis, manufacturer-specific engine detail, opening hood and trunk, accurate header contour, detailed interior and simulated exhaust openings, this exciting Mark Martin diecast collectible car is crafted with over 100 individual parts. Plus, it's imprinted with a special DIN for registration of your prized collectible. You'll be on track for real American pride with this stunning tribute. Strong demand is expected, so order now!
- A Mark Martin collectible diecast car honoring our American troops, available from Motorsport Editions
- Fully licensed by Hendrick Motorsports
- 1:24 scale replica of Mark Martin's No. 5 Carquest 2010 Sprint Cup car features over 100 total parts
- Sports a special red, white and blue patriotic paint scheme, as premiered during the NASCAR® 2010 Sprint Cup Series
- This Mark Martin collectible diecast car is precision engineered by Motorsports Authentics
- Key features include a diecast body and chassis, manufacturer-specific engine detail, accurate header contour, simulated exhaust openings and opening hood and trunk
- A Diecast Identification Number is visible through the back window for registration of your collectible
- Makes a patriotic 2010 Sprint Cup Season collectible for you, or an exciting gift for any Mark Martin fan
- 1:24 scale measures 8-1/2" L; 21.6 cm L
©2010 The Hamilton Collection. All Rights Reserved.