Fully licensed 1:24 scale diecast of Mark Martin's #5 HendrickCars.com Sprint Cup car. Precision engineered 100+ parts, opening hood/trunk, DIN.
1:24 scale measures 8-1/2" L
From The Hamilton Collection
- $109.99 US
- $18.00 US
On March 7, 2010, NASCAR® racecar driver Mark Martin ran a special paint scheme when he hit the track with HendrickCars.com on the hood. Now an exciting Mark Martin collectible 1:24 scale diecast car replicates that same bold paint scheme for you to own. Introducing the No. 5 HendrickCars.com 2010 Sprint Cup car, an impressive Mark Martin collectible that is fully licensed by Hendrick Motorsports and available from Motorsport Editions.
Featuring a diecast body and chassis, manufacturer-specific engine detail, opening hood and trunk, accurate header contour, detailed interior and simulated exhaust openings, this exciting Mark Martin collectible diecast car is crafted with over 100 individual parts. Plus, it's imprinted with a special DIN for registration of your prized collectible. Don't miss your chance to ride with Mark Martin and HendrickCars.com. Strong demand is expected, so order now!
- A Mark Martin collectible diecast car featuring his HendrickCars.com paint scheme, available from Motorsport Editions
- Fully licensed by Hendrick Motorsports
- 1:24 scale replica of Mark Martin's No. 5 HendrickCars.com 2010 Sprint Cup car features over 100 total parts
- This Mark Martin collectible diecast car is precision engineered by Motorsports Authentics
- Key features include a diecast body and chassis, manufacturer-specific engine detail, accurate header contour, simulated exhaust openings and opening hood and trunk
- A Diecast Identification Number is visible through the back window for registration of your collectible
- Makes a must-have 2010 Sprint Cup Season collectible for you, or an exciting gift for any Mark Martin fan
- 1:24 scale measures 8-1/2" L; 21.6 cm L
©2010 The Hamilton Collection. All Rights Reserved.