Maiden with dreamcatcher and billowing gown. Thomas Kinkade artwork. Sculpted fringe and "beading," real feathers, simulated gem and more.
Measures 7" H
From The Hamilton Collection
- $39.98 US
- $8.99 US
The inspiring traditions of the Native American people bring wonder and hope. Now, you can honor this intriguing culture with this striking Native American-style figurine fearturing Thomas Kinkade's rarely seen art of the American West, exclusively from The Hamilton Collection.
Exquisitely handcrafted in artist's resin the figurine is meticulously hand-painted for lifelike detail. This charming collectible figurine features a lovely maiden holding a sacred dreamcatcher in one hand. Her other hand grasps onto her billowing gown, which showcases a Thomas Kinkade image of her home. Intricate sculpted fringe and "beading" on the lovely lady's dress, real feathers in her headdress and dreamcatcher and a simulated gem at its center add more delight. Strong demand is expected for this stunning limited-edition treasure with Thom's Western artwork. Order now!
- Behold the traditions of the Native American culture with this stunning figurine featuring rarely seen Thomas Kinkade Western art, available only from The Hamilton Collection
- Exquisitely handcrafted in artist's resin the maiden is meticulously hand-painted and holds a sacred dreamcatcher
- Her billowing gown showcases a Thomas Kinkade image of her home, conveying warmth and security that all her dreams will be peaceful
- Intricate sculpted fringe and "beading" on the lady's gown, real feathers in her headdress and dreamcatcher and a simulated gem at its center add more delight
- Premiere issue in the Thomas Kinkade Visions of the West figurine collection
- Edition limited to 95 casting days, so order now!
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate authenticating your figurine is an original from The Hamilton Collection
- Measures 7" H; 17.7 cm H
©2010 The Hamilton Collection. All Rights Reserved.