Limited-edition first-of-its-kind figurine features rarely-seen Thomas Kinkade Western artwork. Sculpted fringe, real feathers, simulated gem, more.
Measures 7" H
From The Hamilton Collection
- $39.98 US
- $8.99 US
Behold a dreamy vision of peace, graced with the artistry of Thomas Kinkade! Mountain Majesty is a first-of-its-kind hand-sculpted Native American-inspired figurine of a beautiful young woman. She holds a sacred dreamcatcher in one hand, calling upon the spirits of Heaven and Earth to bring her calming visions of serenity. Those visions leap to life in the stunning artwork that adorns her ceremonial gown: Thomas Kinkade's Mountain Majesty painting, one of his rarely seen images of the American West, recreated in brilliant color and detail.
A Bradford Exchange exclusive, this limited-edition figurine is superbly handcrafted and hand-painted in lifelike detail, inspired by the graceful beauty of a Native American maiden. Intricate fringe and "beading" on her costume are entirely sculpted by hand, while real feathers in her headdress and a simulated gem at the center of her dreamcatcher add even more beautiful details. Strong demand is expected for this stunning Thomas Kinkade Mountain Majesty figurine, so don't wait. Order now!
- A first-of-its-kind Native American-inspired figurine celebrating the beauty and ancient traditions of the American West with Thomas Kinkade's rarely seen Western art, available only from The Hamilton Collection
- This extraordinary Thomas Kinkade Mountain Majesty figurine showcases the artist's painting of the same name, superbly recreated in brilliant color and detail
- Exquisitely handcrafted in artist's resin and hand-painted, this elegant figurine envisions a Native American maiden in lifelike detail, from the sculpted fringe and "beading" of her gown, to the real feather in her headdress and the simulated gem in the center of her dreamcatcher and many embossed accents
- Premiere issue in the Thomas Kinkade Visions of the West Figurine Collection
- Edition strictly limited to 95 casting days, so order now!
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 7" H; 17.8 cm H
©2013 The Hamilton Collection. All Rights Reserved.