Officially-licensed limited edition. First-ever Steelers chopper figurine pays tribute with custom black and gold paint scheme, team logo and more.
Measures 7-3/4" L
From The Hamilton Collection
- $39.98 US
- $8.99 US
Winner of a record six Super Bowls, the famous Pittsburgh Steelers are one of the most successful franchises in the NFL. Now, get ready to roll with this first-ever Pittsburgh Steelers motorcycle figurine, available only from The Hamilton Collection. Officially licensed by NFL Properties LLC and perfect to give as a Pittsburgh Steelers fan gift, score big with this limited-edition tribute on wheels!
Handcrafted in artist's resin, this football motorcycle figurine features graphics individually applied by hand with a high gloss paint scheme. Exciting details include the official logos and colors of the Steelers along with a chrome-colored fork, headlight and dual exhaust pipes. There's even a matching helmet on the seat! A sleek frame, customized fenders and pierced wheels complete this champion chopper, making this a must-have for a loyal member of the Steeler Nation. Strong demand is expected, so don't delay. Order now!
- A tricked-out first-ever Pittsburgh Steelers motorcycle figurine, available only from The Hamilton Collection
- Officially licensed by NFL Properties LLC
- Handcrafted in artist's resin for intricate, realistic detail, this Steelers chopper figurine features real chrome-colored parts, individually hand-applied graphics and a striking high gloss paint scheme
- Exciting details include full-color Steelers motifs, colors and logos, customized fenders and spokes, headlight and dual exhaust pipes
- Matching helmet on the seat, sleek frame and pierced wheels complete this champion chopper
- A must-have team tribute for any Pittsburgh Steelers fan
- Premiere issue in the Pittsburgh Steelers Motorcycle Figurine Collection
- Edition limited to 95 casting days, so order now
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate authenticating your collectible is an original from The Hamilton Collection
- Measures 7-3/4" L; 19.7 cm L
©2011 The Hamilton Collection. All rights reserved.