Fully-licensed diecast car sports Kevin Harvick's Budweiser® military tribute paint scheme. Over 100 parts, opening hood, trunk, and DIN.
1:24 scale measures 8-1/2" L
From The Hamilton Collection
- $109.99 US
- $18.00 US
Memorial Day, 2011 - Kevin Harvick® takes to the track racing a first-ever Budweiser® paint scheme honoring the U.S. Armed Forces. Now you can commemorate this dynamic tribute with a collectible Kevin Harvick No. 29 diecast car that replicates his bold black and white paint scheme. Fully licensed by NASCAR®, this 2011 Kevin Harvick diecast car is available from Motorsport Editions.
Your Kevin Harvick Budweiser diecast car is precision engineered by Lionel® NASCAR® Collectables, and features a diecast body, chassis and tie-rod assembly, opening hood, trunk and roof flaps, accurate header contour and opening roof flaps, replica roof camera and more. Crafted with over 100 individual parts, and imprinted with a special DIN (diecast identification number) for registration, the Kevin Harvick No. 29 diecast car is a must-have collectible for any fan, and a great way to honor the U.S. Armed Forces. Strong demand is expected, so order now!
- A commemorative 1:24 scale Kevin Harvick® No. 29 diecast car showcasing his Budweiser® military tribute paint scheme, available from Motorsport Editions
- Fully licensed by NASCAR®
- This 2011 Kevin Harvick diecast car sports a bold black and white paint scheme, with the Budweiser logo, dog tags, and the messages "Here's to the Heroes" and "Proud to Serve Those Who Serve." as premiered during the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series
- The Kevin Harvick Budweiser diecast car is precision-engineered by Lionel® NASCAR® Collectables, in 1:24 scale, and features over 100 total parts
- Features a diecast body and chassis, accurate header contour and simulated exhaust openings, detailed fuel and trunk compartments, manufacturer-specific engine detail with valve covers, opening hood, trunk and roof flaps, working steering and more
- A Diecast Identification Number (DIN) is visible through the back window for registration of your Kevin Harvick No. 29 diecast car, and to maintain authenticity of your collectible
- Replica Goodyear Eagle tires, Tampo-printed graphics and the bold Budweiser paint scheme makes this Kevin Harvick No. 29 diecast car a must-have for collectors
- 1:24 scale measures 8-1/2" L; 21.6 cm L
©2011 Anheuser-Busch, Inc.
©2011 The Hamilton Collection. All Rights Reserved.