Fully-licensed diecast car sports Kevin Harvick's 2011 Budweiser® July 4th paint scheme. Over 100 parts, DIN. Limited edition of 2,929!
1:24 scale measures 8-1/2" L
From The Hamilton Collection
- $109.96 US
- $18.00 US
Kevin Harvick®'s fans have spoken, making his No. 29 NASCAR® 4th of July premiere a flag-waving celebration in more ways than one. Now you can bring home all the excitement of the July 2, Coke Zero 400 at Daytona®, with this Budweiser® 4th of July diecast car, replicating Kevin's patriotic red, white and blue paint scheme as voted on by his fans. Fully licensed by NASCAR®, this Kevin Harvick patriotic diecast car is available from Motorsport Editions, but with a strict limited edition of only 2,929, so ACT NOW!
This patriotic diecast car is precision engineered by Lionel® NASCAR® Collectables, and features a diecast body, chassis and tie-rod assembly, opening hood, trunk and roof flaps, accurate header contour and opening roof flaps, replica roof camera and more. Crafted with over 100 individual parts, and imprinted with a special DIN (Diecast Identification Number) for registration, the 2011 Budwieser 4th of July diecast car is a must-have collectible for any Kevin Harvick fan, and a great way to cheer him on. Strong demand is expected for this limited edition, so order now!
- A collectible Budweiser® 4th of July diecast car showcasing Kevin Harvick®'s flag-waving paint scheme, as voted on by his fans, available from Motorsport Editions
- Fully licensed by NASCAR®
- The NASCAR® 4th of July diecast car sports a bold red, white and blue paint scheme, the No. 29, and Budweiser logo, as premiered during the Coke Zero 400 at Daytona International Speedway® on July 2, 2011
- This patriotic diecast car is precision-engineered by Lionel® NASCAR® Collectables, in 1:24 scale, and features over 100 total parts
- Features a diecast body and chassis, accurate header contour and simulated exhaust openings, detailed fuel and trunk compartments, manufacturer-specific engine detail with valve covers, opening hood, trunk and roof flaps, working steering and more
- A Diecast Identification Number (DIN) is visible through the back window for registration of your 2011 Kevin Harvick patriotic diecast car, and to maintain authenticity of your collectible
- Replica Goodyear Eagle tires, Tampo-printed graphics and the bold Budweiser 4th of July paint scheme makes this Kevin Harvick Chevy Impala diecast car a must-have for collectors
- Edition is limited to 2,929, so order now
- 1:24 scale measures 8-1/2" L; 21.6 cm L
©2011 Anheuser-Busch, Inc.
©2011 The Hamilton Collection