First-ever Thomas Kinkade porcelain granddaughter figurine with trademark lantern, replica signature and production year stamp. Limited edition!
Measures approximately 4-1/2" H
- $39.98 US
- $8.99 US
Little girls often live with a sense of wonder. Each moment, no matter how big or small, can be an adventure. Now you can give your granddaughter a gift that celebrates the spirit of childlike wonder in this first-ever bisque porcelain granddaughter figurine by Thomas Kinkade, a first-ever. This lovely figurine portrays a little girl wearing a pretty red dress with black polka dots and a floppy hat. Delicate ladybugs perch on the little girls arm, and on her hat that also features a golden lantern - a Thomas Kinkade trademark.
Your granddaughter will treasure this exclusive Hamilton Collection figurine that is as precious as your love for her. It was designed in America by the acclaimed Painter of Light then handcrafted by skilled artisans, and hand-painted. The base is inscribed with the title, along with a hand-etched replica of the artist's signature. It also features a special designation on its bottom stamp, certifying the unique year of production, 2011. This sweet figurine makes a meaningful gift for granddaughter. Strong demand is expected for this limited edition, so order now!
- A first-ever Thomas Kinkade granddaughter bisque porcelain figurine captures a youthful moment of wonder, exclusively from The Hamilton Collection
- Designed in American by the Painter of Light and handcrafted in fine bisque porcelain by skilled artisans, then hand-painted with attention to detail
- Little girl wears a pretty red dress with black polka dots and a floppy hat, with a big flower
- Delicate ladybugs perch on the little girls arm, and on hat that also features a golden lantern - a Thomas Kinkade trademark
- Loving tribute to granddaughters is inscribed with the figurine title on the base, "My Granddaughter, Cute as a Bug", along with a hand-etched replica of the artist's signature
- Granddaughter figurine has a special designation on its bottom stamp, certifying its unique year of production, 2011
- Premiere issue in the Thomas Kinkade My Granddaughter, My Joy Figurine Collection and a Thomas Kinkade Lamplight Lane premiere
- Makes a meaningful keepsake gift for granddaughter
- Edition is limited to 120 firing days, so order now
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures approximately 4-1/2" H; 11.4 cm H
©2011 The Hamilton Collection. All Rights Reserved.