Bone China Pattern-Inspired Elegant Lady Figurine
Market First handcrafted lady figurine wears Victorian ensemble inspired by a bone china pattern. Sculpted roses, real feathers. Limited-edition.
Measures 7-1/4" H
From The Hamilton Collection
- $39.98 US
- $8.99 US
Fine bone china richly adorned with rose patterns has been an English favorite for centuries, and with their undeniable beauty, roses will never go out of style. Now, enjoy the romance of the rose in a new way with this first-of-a-kind elegant woman figurine inspired by a beloved bone china pattern, a limited edition available only from The Hamilton Collection.
Brimming with fully-sculpted yellow and red roses in full bloom, this handcrafted elegant lady figurine is dressed in a floral gown with Victorian-inspired styling and is entirely hand-painted with a high-gloss glaze that provides the milky patina of fine bone china. For added beauty, her magnificently sculpted hat is crowned with a real feather. Strong demand is anticipated, so don't delay. Order now!
- Delight in the classic beauty of the rose with this first-of-a-kind elegant woman figurine inspired by a beloved English bone china pattern, available only from The Hamilton Collection
- Meticulously handcrafted and hand-painted with a high-gloss glaze that provides the milky patina of fine bone china
- This lovely damsel is dressed in a floral gown in a Victorian-inspired styling and holds a parasol in one hand as she raises a delicate bloom to catch its heady fragrance
- Her exquisite hat is adorned with additional sculpted roses in full bloom and is topped with a real feather for added flair
- Premiere issue in the Ladies of the Country Rose Garden Figurine Collection
- Edition limited to 95 casting days, so order now
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 7-1/4" H; 18.4 cm H