Fully-licensed metal diecast car salutes NASCAR® driver Dale Jr. and 375 years of the National Guard. With opening hood and trunk, DIN.
1:24 scale measures 8-1/2" L
From The Hamilton Collection
- $109.99 US
- $18.00 US
For 375 years, the National Guard has been dedicated to the service of the United States. Now, as part of the 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, Dale Earnhardt, Jr. will drive a one-time-only salute to this storied fighting force. We are proud to introduce a collectible 1:24 scale Dale Jr. National Guard AMP Energy diecast car that captures all the excitement of NASCAR®'s beloved son and his No. 88 Chevy Impala. Officially licensed by NASCAR, JR Motorsports and Hendrick Motorsports, it's available from Motorsport Editions.
Precision-engineered by Lionel® NASCAR® Collectables, the National Guard diecast car features an opening hood, trunk and roof flaps, manufacturer-specific engine detail with valve covers, accurate header contour, simulated exhaust openings and more. Sporting a Dale Jr. 2011 paint scheme, your prized collectible diecast car is crafted with over 100 individual parts and imprinted with a special DIN for registration, and to maintain authenticity. Strong demand is expected. Order now!
- A thrilling 1:24 scale Dale Jr. AMP Energy diecast car celebrating the NASCAR® driver's tribute to 375 years of National Guard service, available from Motorsport Editions
- Officially licensed by NASCAR, JR Motorsports and Hendrick Motorsports
- This National Guard Chevy Impala diecast car sports a Dale Jr. 2011 paint scheme of modern camo, distinctive black and all-American red, along with the AMP Energy and National Guard logos and the No. 88, as premiered during the 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series
- Collectible National Guard diecast car is precision-engineered by Lionel® NASCAR® Collectables, in 1:24 scale, and features over 100 parts
- Features a diecast body and chassis, opening hood, trunk and roof flaps, manufacturer-specific engine detail with valve covers, accurate header contour, simulated exhaust openings and more
- Diecast Identification Number - a DIN - is visible through the back window for registration of your collectible Dale Jr. National Guard diecast car, and to maintain authenticity
- Packaged in a custom-printed box
- 1:24 scale measures 8-1/2" L; 21.6 cm L
©2011 The Hamilton Collection