Fully-licensed metal diecast car celebrates Dale's tribute to Bristol Motor Speedway's 50 years. Over 100 parts, opening hood and trunk, DIN.
1:24 scale measures 8-1/2" L
From The Hamilton Collection
- $109.99 US
- $18.00 US
2011 marks the 50 year anniversary of a legendary raceway - the Bristol Motor Speedway. To celebrate this milestone anniversary, revered NASCAR® driver Dale Earnhardt Jr.® rolls out a shining tribute at the Irwin Tools Night Race. Now, you can join in the celebration with this bold Dale Earnhardt Jr. diecast car commemorating the historic track's 50th birthday. Officially licensed by NASCAR, JR Motorsports and Hendrick Motorsports, it's available from Motorsport Editions.
Precision-engineered by Lionel® NASCAR® Collectables, this 2011 Dale Jr. No. 88 NASCAR diecast car features an opening hood, trunk and roof flaps, manufacturer-specific engine detail with valve covers, accurate header contour, simulated exhaust openings and more. Sporting a vivid white, gold and red paint scheme with the Bristol 50th anniversary logo on its side panels, this dynamic collectible diecast car is crafted with over 100 individual parts and imprinted with a special Diecast Identification Number (DIN) for registration, and to maintain authenticity. Strong demand is expected. Order now!
- A dynamic 2011 Dale Earnhardt Jr.® diecast car celebrating his tribute the Bristol Motor Speedway's 50th anniversary, available from Motorsport Editions
- Officially licensed by NASCAR®, JR Motorsports and Hendrick Motorsports
- This Dale Jr. No. 88 diecast car sports a vivid white, gold and red paint scheme with the Bristol 50th anniversary logo on its side panels, as premiered during the Irwin Tools Night Race
- Collectible 2011 Dale Earnhardt Jr. diecast car is precision-engineered by Lionel® NASCAR® Collectables, in 1:24 scale, and features over 100 parts
- Features a diecast body and chassis, opening hood, trunk and roof flaps, manufacturer-specific engine detail with valve covers, accurate header contour, simulated exhaust openings and more
- Diecast Identification Number - a DIN - is visible through the back window for registration of your collectible Dale Jr. car, and to maintain authenticity
- This bold NASCAR diecast arrives packaged in a custom-printed box
- 1:24 scale measures 8-1/2" L; 21.6 cm L
©2011 The Hamilton Collection