Limited-edition Victorian lady figurine helps fight against breast cancer. Featuring real lace, feathers and faux gems. Portion of proceeds donated.
Measures 7-1/2" H
From The Hamilton Collection
- $39.98 US
- $8.99 US
Discover the beauty in hope! This exquisite Victorian era-inspired woman figurine is a vision of breast cancer support - all dressed in lace and ready for a truly meaningful stroll. Inspired by the magnificent artistry of Thomas Kinkade, she is available exclusively from The Hamilton Collection. And best of all this beautiful Thomas Kinkade figurine provides a grand way for you to help a very important cause, as a portion of the proceeds from your purchase will be donated to help breast cancer research!
Every intricate detail of this striking breast cancer support woman figurine is exquisitely handcrafted and hand-painted with a finely etched lace pattern. Real lace and soft feathers provide unique textured accents, and sparkling pink faux gems are hand-set in her flowers, and on her necklace and parasol. Plus, take a closer look and you will notice a pretty butterfly motif - the hopeful symbol of renewal - along with Thom's signature golden lantern. This limited-edition Thomas Kinkade figurine is a wonderful way to raise awareness for an important cause, so don't wait to secure yours. Order now!
- Discover the beauty in hope with this breast cancer support woman figurine inspired by the magnificent artistry of Thomas Kinkade, available only from The Hamilton Collection
- A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this Thomas Kinkade figurine will be donated to help breast cancer research
- Expertly handcrafted of artist's resin and painted entirely by hand to capture the intricate detail of a lovely Victorian era-inspired lady
- A finely etched lace pattern graces her gown and clusters of sculpted flowers, while real lace lines the contours of her hat, collar and sleeves for a unique textured contrast
- Soft feathers crown the brim of her hat, and sparkling pink faux gemstones are hand-set in the flowers in her hair, and the pink awareness ribbon on her necklace and parasol
- This Thomas Kinkade breast cancer support woman figurine features a pretty-in-pink butterfly motif - a hopeful symbol of renewal - incorporated into the design
- Pearlescent and metallic golden touches add richness and sheen, while Thom's signature golden lantern is nestled in the cluster of roses at her hip
- Premiere issue in the Thomas Kinkade Laced With Hope Figurine Collection
- Edition limited to 95 casting days, so order now
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 7-1/2" H; 19.1 cm H
©2011 The Hamilton Collection. All Rights Reserved.