First-of-its-kind limited-edition #48 chopper figurine honors Johnson's 2010 Sprint Cup win and his winning Lowe's paint scheme.
Measures 7-1/4" L
From The Hamilton Collection
- $39.98 US
- $8.99 US
Jimmie Johnson made history when he won the NASCAR® Sprint Cup Series Championship for five straight seasons, a feat most drivers can only dream of! Celebrate his record-breaking fifth consecutive title with this first-of-its-kind Jimmie Johnson fan motorcycle figurine, a first-of-its-kind only from Motorsport Editions. Officially licensed by Hendrick Motorsports, this limited-edition #48 tribute on wheels is sure to make a winning impression!
This handcrafted NASCAR 2010 Championship motorcycle figurine is inspired by the energy-fueled design from Johnson's winning Lowe's paint scheme and prominently features Jimmie's replica signature, his winning #48 and the official 2010 Championship logo. Exciting details include customized fenders and spokes, a chrome-colored fork, headlight and dual exhaust pipes. There's even a matching helmet on the seat! A sleek frame and pierced wheels complete this champion chopper, making this a must-have for a die-hard Jimmie fan. Strong demand is expected, so don't delay. Order now!
- Celebrate Jimmie Johnson's record-breaking fifth consecutive title with this first-of-its-kind NASCAR® Jimmie Johnson fan motorcycle figurine, available only from Motorsport Editions
- Officially licensed by Hendrick Motorsports
- Handcrafted in artist's resin to capture a wealth of detail, this chopper figurine features high-gloss Lowe's paint scheme and hand-applied graphics including Jimmie's replica signature, his winning #48, and the official 2010 Championship logo
- Customized fenders and spokes, a chrome-colored fork, headlight and dual exhaust pipes add more delight
- Matching helmet on the seat, sleek frame and pierced wheels complete this champion chopper
- Makes a great addition to your own NASCAR memorabilia, or a unique gift for Jimmie Johnson fans
- Premiere issue in the Jimmie Johnson Champion Chopper Figurine Collection
- Edition limited to 95 casting days, so order now
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 7-1/4" L; 18.4 cm L
©2012 The Hamilton Collection. All Rights Reserved.