Phillies Home Run Racer Motorcycle Figurine
Limited edition. First-ever MLB-licensed Phillies chopper features hand-applied team logos and colors on custom frame, fenders, more.
Measures 7-3/4" L
From The Hamilton Collection
- $39.98 US
- $8.99 US
Pride for the Philadelphia Phillies keeps going long after their last game of the year! Now, celebrate the exciting legacy of your favorite baseball team with this first-ever MLB Philadelphia Phillies Motorcycle Figurine, available from The Hamilton Collection.
Officially licensed by Major League Baseball Properties, Inc., this handcrafted Philadelphia Phillies figurine features a sleek custom frame with a bold paint scheme featuring Philadelphia Phillies logos and colors throughout. A chrome-colored fork, headlight and dual exhaust pipes add a winning gleam to this limited-edition Phillies collectible. Make a full-throttle addition to your own baseball memorabilia, or give as a unique MLB Philadelphia Phillies fan gift. Strong demand is anticipated, so don't delay. Order now!
- Showcase your Philadelphia Phillies pride with this first-ever MLB Philadelphia Phillies Motorcycle Figurine, available from The Hamilton Collection
- Officially licensed by Major League Baseball Properties, Inc.
- Handcrafted in artist's resin to capture realistic detail, this MLB Philadelphia Phillies chopper features an unmistakable high-gloss paint scheme and hand-applied graphics
- The sleek custom-designed frame, fenders, rims and engine feature official Philadelphia Phillies logos, colors and motifs throughout
- A chrome-colored fork, headlight, dual exhaust pipes and spokes gleam with a winning reflection
- A matching Phillies helmet rests on the seat as the finishing touch
- Makes a full-throttle addition to your own Phillies memorabilia or a unique MLB Philadelphia Phillies fan gift
- Premiere issue in the Philadelphia Phillies Motorcycle Figurine Collection
- Edition limited to 95 casting days, so order now
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate authenticating your collectible as an original from The Hamilton Collection
- Measures 7-3/4" L; 19.7 cm L
©2012 The Hamilton Collection. All Rights Reserved.